Rogue Recruit

We open up in Mississippi. There is a party going on and everyone is having a good time excepts for one girl who is outside watching all the happy people. It's Rogue. She sighs and turns around to face the other way just as two football players (Ty and Cody) step outside.

Ty: Body snatchers. That's the only explanation, man.

Cody stops and looks at the sulking Rogue.

Ty: My good buddy Cody is now a pod person. Gone in an evening from bad to sad, flame to lame. Nurse, he's coded! Personality paddles, stat!

Cody: Oh, come on. I'm just, you know, picking my moment. Taking it slow.

Ty: Cody, I've seen glaciers move faster. There she is, the girl you've been staring at all week. Please tell me you at least know her name.

He shrugs and Ty hits himself in the forehead in disgust

Ty: You lamo! This ends now, come on.

Ty grabs his arm and drags him to Rogue

Cody: Ty, I...

Ty pushes him forward and Rogue turns around.

Rogue: Huh? Can I help you?

Cody: Uh... Dance.

Ty gives a thumbs up.

Cody: I mean, would you like to? With me, that is. Together...

Ty covered his eyes feeling embarrassed for Cody.

Rogue: I'm really just hanging out here and...

Cody looks down, upset. Rogue sighs.

Rogue: Aw, hey, why not? After all, where's the harm in one dance?

Rogue heads inside; Cody and Ty high five and the two also go inside. At Rogue's house. A woman is sitting down and suddenly gets a vision. She gasps seeing Cody trying to help Rogue up who is on the floor.

Woman: No! Don't touch him!

Next shows Cody touching Rogue; skin-to-skin contact.

Woman: Oh, my dear child.

Inside the dance. Everyone is happy and dancing. Cody and Rogue are dancing but she is still sort of distance.

Ty: Get closer. Make your move.

Ty pushes him closer to her, but pushes Cody a little too hard making him run into Rogue. The two fall down.

Cody: Hey, I'm sorry.

Cody helps Rogue up just like in the woman's vision. He touches her bare skin a little and the two shake and scream. Cody lets go and everyone is now watching. Cody stands for a second then falls over in a dead faint.

Rogue is watching in horror and she now has his memories. She sees Cody as a child climbing a tree, Cody at school watching Rogue at lunch, and finally Cody in a football game

Rogue: My head. These images. What's happening to me? What am I? Who am I?

The party. Everyone is in a circle around Cody. Ty gets on his knees to see if his friend is okay while Rogue is backing off slowly. Ty shaking

Ty: Cody: Cody? Cody? What's wrong? What did you do to him?

She starts to run off by Ty is faster and blocks the door as she remembers Cody pushing down a person from the other team in a football game. Rogue rams into Ty just like in the vision making him fall down.

Ty: I thought only Cody had moves like that.

In Rogue's house again. The woman is on the phone talking to someone.