Mutant Crush

We open up at a Texas Monster Truck Show. Someone is going over some cars while the crowd is cheering.

Announcer: All right, let's hear a big cheer for the lady of monster trucks, Sherleen Grey.

She waves, does a wheelie, and leaves the arena.

Announcer: And now ladies and gentlemen, the main attraction of the evening, let's give it up for the World's Strongest Teenager. Fred, "the Blob", Dukes.

Fred is between two cars, he takes off a cape, smiles, and grabs the chains connected tot he two cars

Announcer: All right Fred, lets show 'em what you got

While this is happening, we see someone with binoculars watching. It is Principal Darkholme. Back down at the arena, the cars start to go in different directions. Fred pulls them together, letting them smash into each other.

He lands on top of the two, popping the tires on the cars. The crowd roars with applause, Fred bends down to bow but falls instead. The crowd stops cheering and laughs. Back in the crowd, Mystique has an evil look on her face and we find out that Jean and Jacob are also there.

In Fred's locker room. He is trashing the place, throwing lockers, and punching holes in the walls. The door opens and Darkholme is leaning on the doorframe.

Darkholme: Something wrong?

Fred: Yeah, these small town hicks. They've laughed at me for the last time. I'm gettin outta here for good

Darkholme: That could be arranged. In fact, I know somewhere your talents would be truly appreciated

Fred: Listen lady, if you're from the circus, you can forget it.

Darkholme: On no, no, no no, I have something far more interesting. Care to hear more?

Fred: *sigh* heh, sure, why not?

He walks over to shut the door. Meanwhile, Jacob and Jean are approaching the door. The two see Darkholme and Fred. Darkholme is smiling triumphantly, and Fred shuts the door.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

============================================================================================

In Ms. Darkholme's office at Bayville High. Darkholme is showing Fred his schedule.

Darkholme: And this will be your schedule for the semester. Any questions, Mr. Dukes?

Fred: I don't know if I can do school again I didn't much fit in the other ones.

Darkholme: You won't have that trouble here. As the Principal, I can make sure of it.

He leaves and looks at his schedule.

Fred: This is complicated.

Duncan is walking by and Fred grabs him by the collar of his jacket.

Fred: Hey, hey you. Where am I supposed to be?

Duncan: I don't know. How 'bout a sideshow?

Duncan laughs and Fred gets a mad look on his face. He throws Duncan on the floor.

Fred: Don't... you... make... fun of me!

He rips some lockers off the wall and is about to crush Duncan. Jean shows up and sees what is about to happen. Fred is just about to hit Duncan.