X-Pulse

We first see a house and it is nighttime during a thunderstorm. Inside the house Kitty is sleeping. Her dream opens with her flying over a town. Then she starts to fall. When she wakes up she is no longer in her bedroom but in the basement below her. She is terrified. She starts to cry and her parents make their way down.

Dad: What happened? Were you sleepwalking?

Kitty: No! I fell I just I fell through the ceiling.

At the mansion we see Xavier at Cerebro.

Computer: Discovery, Mutant signature. The second detection in this vicinity. Extrapolation complete. Identity confirmed. Name: Kitty Pryde, Residence: North Brooke, Age: 15.

Back at the Pryde's basement

Mom: I'm sure you were just having a nightmare.

Dad: I don't... think so.

They all look up and see her blanket and a book halfway through the ceiling

Kitty: What am I!? What's happening to me!?

Cut back to Xavier talking to Cerebro.

Xavier: Prep the blackbird.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

============================================================

At Bayville High. Some kids are making their way into the school. Kurt is rushing the school while eating a burger.

Kurt: Ack! Late again.

Kurt looks around and then 'ports to only a few feet away from the door to the school. Then he rams against Ms. Darkholme.

Kurt: Ack! Miss Darkholme!

She takes his arm to look at his watch.

Ms. Darkholme: Hmm, watch isn't slow. Must be you! Another tardy Mr. Wagner, and I'm enrolling you in my after-school group.

The door to the school opens and Jacob and Scott come out. Scott grabs Kurt and brings him into the school while Jacob stood in front of his principal smirking.

Scott: Hey, light a fire under it kid. Your teacher sent me to look for you. Stopped off for another breakfast burger gut bomb, didn't you?

Kurt: What can I say? It's an addiction.

Jacob: Principal Darkholme you're looking radiant as ever. New glasses? I was hoping they would've been blue don't ya think?

Darkholme: Mr. Howlett I've seen your little vacation with your father hasn't changed the way you speak to me. I suggest you take you and your childish boyish charm to class before YOU get enrolled into my after-school group.

Jacob: Worth a shot.

The three enter the school and Ms. Darkholme has a very mad look on her face. Afternoon at Kitty's house. She is walking out the front door, trying not to have her parents notice her, but her mother walks in on her escape.

Mom: Dear, I... thought we agreed that we you were staying home today?

Kitty: Yeah, well like what's the point you know? You guys don't want to talk about it, and I'll, like, totally go crazy just sitting around here.

Mom: But should you really be at school?

Dad: Kitty! Honey, where are you?

Kitty: Please, mom. Dad will make me stay.