X-22 VS Wendigo

(This takes place during Speed and Spyke)
-

Ahhhh Canada, home of its maple syrup, Ice Hockey. Moose. And Extreme politeness. Well expect for two Canadians because what they do isn't nice. Not much is expected to be found in one of Canada's less populated city, you would be lucky to find anyone to talk with in this place because of how small the population is. But why is that? why was this place so dry with life? Why has no one heard from the city in weeks? Why are nearby cities reporting strange sightings? Why are there blood stains covering the streets?

Those questions were why Jacob was making his way to the small town, he was wearing dark blue jeans and brown hiking boots, grey gloves of flexible texture similar to rubber along with a white t-shirt covered by a orange and black ski jacket that had a X pattern imprinted on the back.

Animal-like canine teeth could be seen in his mouth when it was not closed, a unique hairstyle and a hirsute physique to boot which all combinate to give him a almost greaser like appearance, making him look cool and fierce.

Jacob walks through the dense woods during a strong snow storm was no easy feat and yet the man was doing it like it barely hindered his march. He stopped in a moment to look over the city from the top of a hill, from afar it didn't seem like anything was out of place or that something had happened, but the he knew that a close look would say the contrary.

Entering the city, it seemed like the place was abandoned in a rush or that the people had vanished in a blink, already this was ominous but then the center of the town shows a much more gruesome picture as torn apart bodies paint the streets red.

Man and woman with their guts opened apart for wolves to feast on while others had limbs being thrown around everywhere, a view that was twisting to the stomach. But the man didn't seem bothered by it and just inspects the many victims of this horrible act.

Slowly and dangerously, a figure begins to approach Jacob, crawling along the roof of a building as it lets out a small growling with its mouth salivating at the sight of a new prey. The teenager seems unaware of the monster closing into him, but a faint smell picks the attention of his nose and with one sniff, he turns around to see the monster jumping at him ready to rip the man apart.

The monster was a large white ape like creature that had a large tail and heavy cloak of fur around the entirety of it's body for the exception of it's hands and head, a large mane of white fair flowing through the air as the monster opened it's mouth filled with razor sharp teeth. This was a monster native to the Canadian wilderness that is known to be dangerous, born when a person commits the sin of eating another human's flesh or when a person survives the attack of this creature but has gotten bitten or scratched by the monster... This was a Wendigo.

Jacob: Huh... so Mom's stories were true.

He acrobatically jumps over the creature to dodge its attack, landing on his feet and releasing two sets of three, foot-long retractable bone claws stored in each of his forearms covered in a metal coat of adamantium, the strongest and sharpest metal made by man.

Jacob: You're more uglier than I'd imagined.

The Wendigo turns to attack Jacob and he in turn goes to slash the monster, the two trade blow after blow with the Wendigo being able to push back the mutant with a devastating punch but it has blood falling through the made deep cuts caused by Jacob.

As he recovers from the landing, the Wendigo throws a minivan close to him in the direction of him and he is barely able to dodge it by rolling to the left, the Wendigo did a mad dash to try and get close to Jacob but his speed far out paced the hurt monster.

Jacob: That was uncalled for bub!

Both enter a chase on which the Wendigo keeps on grabbing nearby objects to throw at the hero, he is able to dodge them easily but a fence is flung directly into his right leg and goes through his flesh which causes him to tumble. The large Wendigo continues his sprint and Jacob has to quickly remove the fence from his leg, let out a good amount of blood flow out of his wound, but he is unbothered by this and continues to sprint into the direction of a high building in a effort to get the advantage by using the high ground

However an electric post is thrown at him in the next moment, sending the man through the building and impaling him. The tired and hurt Wendigo begins moving to claim its long awaited meal, moving in to remove the pillar before it can start munching on the hero's bones.

But before it could land a fang on his flesh, Jacob springs back to life and lifts his hands into the chin of the Wendigo and freed his retracted claws, piercing through the Wendigo's jaw and cranium which killed the monster. It falls on top of Jacob who moves out of the debris in sluggish fashion.

The hole in his abdomen began healing in a inhumanly fast pace with his leg not even looking like it had been hurt, after looking for survivors/a possible new Wendigo, he turns to the Wendigo and pops his claws out once more walking to the dead creature before skinning it of its fur. Once finished he begins to move out of the city and back into the snow filled wildness.

Jacob: X-22 here, possible Found Tilt Cove's infestation. And is dealt with. Moving in to the pick up point. Also got me a new rug.

He says to a communication ear pierce in his right ear, before moving through the very strong and ferocious snow storm with his foes fur pelt, although not as ferocious as the boy walking through it. Cut to him entering the mansion with his clothes tattered with the Wendigo pelt over his shoulder while his friends looks concerned except for his father who only smiles.

Jacob: ...Showed him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

=============================================================
Go time🕺