Turn of the Rogue

The episode opens up at a warehouse in the nighttime. A female guard is shown walking around, a gloved hand then taps the guard on the shoulder getting her attention only to meet a face full of gas. The camera pans out showing Kitty was the culprit of knocking the guard out.

Kitty: North perimeter secured.

We cut to Evan hanging on the side of the wall with his spikes watching a male guard walk past him. Once the guard turned he was met with face full of gas just like the female guard.

Evan: South perimeter secured.

Jacob: Okay. Time for an easy rescue.

Inside the warehouse Kurt, Jacob and Scott are shown teleporting in but began to lose altitude.

Scott: Jean!

With a call of her name Jean used her powers stopping the three boys from impact.

Jean: Sorry, you guys are heavy.

Jacob: Rude.

Jean lowers them closer to the person they're trying to rescue.

Scott: Storm? Storm?

There's no reply.

Jacob: She's out cold. Cy time for some target practice.

Scott then tries to break the chains holding Storm, but missed not once but twice.

Jacob: Nice shooting Tex.

Scott: Shut up.

Scott shoots a third time breaking the chain. The three boys high five as Jean speaks through comms.

Jean: Which one of you guys have been putting on weight? I can hardly hold you three.

Jacob: I take offense to that because I have a goddamn metal skeleton!

Scott: It's Nightcrawler. Burgers seven days a week will do that to a fella.

We then cut to Jean who was on top of the roof as behind her someone is coming up. A hand grabs Jean making her drop the boys on the ground which triggers the alarm.

Scott: Let's grab her and port outta here!

Jacob: I've got your six. Get Storm!

Scott goes to grab Storm but it reveals that it wasn't Storm at all but Rogue. Taken by surprise she grabs a hold of Scott touching his face.

Rogue: Gotcha!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

============================================================================================

Jacob: Rogue?

Rogue: Surprise Sugah.

She then shoots a beam at Kurt sending him on his back. She then shoots a beam at Jacob but deflects the beam with his claws facing off with her. Scott then looks at Rogue.

Scott: Hold it! Stop simulation!

The simulation stops as it reveals they were in a training simulation in the Danger Room. Xavier rolls in alongside, Evan, Kitty and the two guards who revealed to be Storm and Logan.

Xavier: Scott, you've never stopped a simulation unless you're hurt.

Kurt: Trust me that hurt.

Scott: Why is Rogue in this mock-up? She wasn't part of the briefing.