CHAPTER 11

"They say that clothes make the pros,young ladies and gentlemen, and behold, you are the proof!"

As Allmight said that the students of class 1A came out from the tunnel dressed in their hero costumes ready to face what's going to happen.

"Take this to heart.
From now on you are all... heroes in training!"

He said while getting revved up for the day, "You all look so cool! Now then shall we get started you buncha zygotes?"

He asked them with one of the students having a smirk on their face, 'This is gonna be fun...where the hell are you ya damn nerd?' He thought of this as he looked around for a certain someone.

Just then Ochako was looking behind the tunnel and some of the students followed her action and heard footsteps that came from the tunnel.

The echoing of footsteps being heard as they saw a figure walking towards them, the sound of footsteps being more metallic as they saw the figure having a male stature...and they had widen eyes and even Allmight was a bit shocked at the costume that this person was wearing.

A full body suit that was reinforced in a material that looked like it can take a punch and not get dented with the suit being black and grey and having a turtle neck fit and also the color being gold with six slits that danced the front of this person's chest that had a distinctive glow and steam escaping with a large black buckle with the belt being completely black as well with this person wearing black military style pants along with black boots with the soles being metallic.

Izuku Midoriya was on full display as his eyes had a different color, golden irises with the white part of his eyes being completely black with his hair being less fluffy and more of a spiky like hair style.

As Izuku stopped walking, he looked at the students with one of them walking towards this person.

"Not bad, Midoriya I almost didn't recognize you...well ecept for the green curly hair" She smiled with Izuku simply smiling.

"Well I want to make sure to be prepared for this training and...you look great, Ochako"

He said while lightly blushing at Ochako's costume.

This made Ochako to giggle while scratching at the back her head, "well I should've been more specific about what I wanted.This bodysuit is skintight.Not really my style."