CHAPTER 17

Shipwreck Zone....

Izuku came out of the purple portal as he descended towards the water. When he opened his eyes, he realized that he was underwater. He deduced that he landed in the Shipwreck Zone.

'A warp? Is that his Quirk? They want to kill All Might? What in the world is going on? What the hell?' Izuku thought as he began to swim back up to the surface. However he noticed something coming towards him.

He saw that it was a Villain with shark like features which was probably due to a fish mutant type Quirk.

He was heading straight for Izuku at high speeds, not slowing down at all, "Here I come! I don't have anything against you, but see ya!"

Izuku narrowed his eyes as they glowed as he used heat wave...with its second function activated.

[Heat Wave Second Funtion: Turbine]

As Izuku sped towsrsxthe water towards the shark villain.

But right before either could deal their blow, Tsuyu came at the last second and kicked the Shark Villain away as she held Mineta in her arms.

"Midoriya! Ribbit!" Tsuyu said as she wrapped Izuku with her long tongue and dragged him out of the water.

Tsuyu placed Izuku on the boat carefully as Mineta said groggily, "For a frog, your boobs are pretty big."

This caused the frog like girl to blush in embarrassment as she threw Mineta on top of the boat roughly as he landed on the floor hard, very much unlike she did with Izuku.

Izuku looked at Mineta while helping him up from the paines landing he jeit delivered.

As Tsuyu was climbing up the boat, Izuku said, "Thanks for getting us on the boat, Tsu."

Tsuyu simply nodded her head as she made it on the boat,"This has turned into a bad situation tho," Tsuyu said referring to the fact that the entire class was split up in groups.

"Yeah, they planned this right from the start. They split us up and separated us from the teachers so it would be easier to get rid of us. They were waiting to pounce, just as Todoroki said." Izuku told them as he assessed their current predicament and had to admit that it was a pretty clever plan.

"But, but-- It's not like they can actually kill All Might right? Once All Might comes, he'll pound those guys to the ground!" Mineta said confidently as he tried to lighten the mood.

"Mineta. Don't you think they are trying so hard because they have a way to kill him? Guys that strong just told us they are going to torture us to death, you know. I wonder if we'll be able to even survive until All Might arrives... Even if All Might comes, I wonder if we will all make it out in one piece... " Tsuyu said as she herself didn't know if they were going to even to stay alive through all of this.

Mineta began to sweat as he absorbed Tsuyu's words, "M-M-Midoriya! What the heck is that?" Mineta pointed towards the water.