CHAPTER 15

Few days later with the time being 12:50 pm with the day being Wednesday we see the class of 1A being in the heroics class.

"For the foundational skill of heroics we'll study today...it was decided you'll be supervised by a three man team comprising me, Allmight and somebody else" Aizawa said with one of his students wondering what they will be doing.

"Be the hero everyone needs whether it's a flood or any other disaster it's the trial of rescue" Aizawa said which got everyone excited but Aizawa told them not to get ahead of themselves.

"As I was saying it is up to each of whether or not you want to wear your costume or not. Some of your costumes probably aren't adapted to the task at hand after all so the training area is fairly far away so we'll get there by bus that's all go get prepared" Aizawa said.

Right now everyone was in their hero costumes with Izuku who was seen sweating a bit as if he ran a marathon, not only alerted Ochako but it also alerted Katsuki, "Dude are you doing Alright?" Katsuki asked with Ochako moving closer to Izuku and checking if he was coming down with something.

Izuku however simply waved it off saying he was fine but that didn't settle well with the two of them including someone else as Izuku He felt a tap on his shoulder and he had to look up to see his Voice President, Momo Yaoyorozu.

"I told you not to overdo it maybe you should consider my help the next time we deal with meetings, Midoriya" Momo said towards Izuku who gave a tired like salute, "Aye aye Madam Vice-president"

He said which got her to chuckle with Ochako seeing that with squinted eyes with Katsuki...watching the scene with blank look, '...Da Fuck?'

"In order to get everyone seated smoothly on the bus file onto two lines according to your numbers!"

Iida said this while blowing a whistle which was suddenly taking by Izuku who gave Iida a tired blank look.

"Iida, I love your enthusiasm but you gotta lighten up plus we don't exactly need to line up so for the now, LISTEN UP JUST GO IN THE BUS AND SIT WHEREVER YOU WANT!"

Iida was shocked but Izuku told him to relax.

After that the bus finally drived with the class being seated randomly with Iida having a downcast expression.

"So this was the seating arrangement for this type of bus" Iida said with hand clenched with Izuku simply chuckling whilehe sweatdrop a bit from that then he felt a tap on his shoulder which made him turn his head and meet the face of focus he his female classmate who goes by Tsuyu Asui.

"Hey Midoriya I always say what's on my mind so you dont mind if I ask you a question?" She asked Izuku who is only nodded his head.

"How exactly does your quirk Work? From what everyone saw, it seems you can use some sort of emitter type quirk while also using that barrier during the the combat training " She said towards Izuku who was about to say something but he was stopped by a Red head with sharp teeth.

"She's right, what exactly is it? from what we can see during the Quirk Assessment test it looked like you can use a heat based quirk but then came the 2v2 battle, with the metal parts on your arma acting like gauntelts that seem to be a part of you, Ford this mean you have more than one quirk  Midoriya?" Kirishima asked Izuku which peaked the interest of a red and white haired girl but Izuku just smiled a bit while also having as thought like look on his face.

"Honestly, you guys might think I have more than one quirk...but that's not the case" Izuku said with Tsuyu listening on with the others doing the same with a certain blonde haired fellow, who wanted to hear his friends explanation.

"My Quirk...My power...It's some sort of...technology like quirk, it helps by giving me Funtions when I do a certain task...im not sure if that's the best answer but that's all I got...does that answer your question Tsu?" Izuku asked with a smile on his face towards Tsuyu, who only nodded her head but the other who were listening wanted to know more about their Greenette classmate but Aizawa cut them off telling them they're here.

All the students plus Aizawa who was sleeping the whole time got to the place which was the Unforeseen Simulation Joint (USJ) Facility, a practical training area that is designed to simulate any kind of accident or disaster. One of the teachers for the lesson, Space Hero Thirteen (a pro-hero who helps out with disaster relief) gives a speech to Class 1-A, telling them that their lesson will be about wielding their Quirks for the sake of human life.

After the speech is finished, Aizawa sees a black portal opening up and dozens of villains came through it.

Aizawa confirms the situation was real and orders his students to huddle together and commands Thirteen to protect the students, gearing up for battle himself.

"...Eraserhead and No.13....according to the Teachers' curriculum we procured yesterday Mr.Allmight was supposed to be here and yet..."

With that information this causes Aizawa to realize that they were the ones who infiltrated the U.A barrier.

Another villain was shown to be disappointed that All Might is not here.

"where is he....we went through all this trouble and rustled up so many of us to bring along you can't tell me Allmight...the Symbol of Peace....isn't here....I wonder if he'll show up if we kill the kids?"

Everyone from the class felt the air changed into nothing but malice but  with Izuku, his eyes glowed as his arms were shaking as C.S as he walked towards Aizawa but he wasn't the only that was doing it, Katsuki was doing the same thing and stood side by side with Izuku.

[Threats in the facility of U.S.J have been located in different parts of U.S.J, initiating a strategy]
[...]
[Two Strategies are available]
[...]

Izuku couldn't focus on the voice or rather...an interference was around the area.

Chapter End.