CHAPTER 14

???:Have you seen this? He's become a teacher?

???:Hey what do you think would happen...once the "Symbol of Peace" got snuffed out by villains?

As of now many reporters were by the gates of UA high making it hard for students to enter inside.

Reporter:You there what kind of lessons does Allmight teach?

???:Sorry he doesn't teach me.

Reporter:You there! Lend us some of your thoughts on what it was like having the "Symbol of Peace" standing before you at the podium of education!

???:My thoughts!? Uh...he was really muscly!!

Reporter:What do you think of Allmight's turn as Teacher?

???:It redoubles my awareness of the fact that I'm enrolled where I can reap the rewards of the pinnacle of hero training. It goes without saying that his authority and mien are awe-inspiring, but so too are qualities such as his sense of humor. Now that we students will be constantly exposed to such an impressive role model, we will be able to study what one needs to possess in order to match the definition of a "Top Hero" and furthermo--

Reporter:What do you think of Allm--...wait!? Aren't you the kid from the sludge guy incident!?

???:Drop It!

With the whole country flowing into a frenzy and the mass media pressed at the gates for days on end for a scoop hoping to get Allmight to talk but that wasn't the case when the Reporters set off the UA barriers making them not able to get in unless they were student who have an Id card or a special entry permission ID.

This didn't sit well with them making them angry and getting denied the chance to interview Allmight.

A bit later inside of class 1-A we see Aizawa infront.

Aizawa:hope you're rested from yesterday's battle trial for that I took the liberty of looking at your marks and evaluation...on that note Bakugou, what you did was borderline uncalled for and you're wasting your own talent. if I see you do something like that towards your fellow classmates or any student for that matter I'll make sure you're out of here with just simply word.

Katsuki simply scratched the back of his and just nods his head, "Yeah I got it...won't happen again"

He said with Izuku just patting the boy on the head which he shooked of saying he's not a puppy.

Aizawa:as for you, Midoriya...honestly all I can say is good job I guess, since I saw in the footage on what I wanted to see since the entrance exam even though it was at the last second but you did put a lot of emphasis on hurting your classmate so try to tone it down from now on ok?

Izuku just nods his head with Katsuki giving the boy a blank look, "Hey don't even give me that look"

"..."

"Ok your silence isn't helpful"

"But now let's get on with the Homeroom notices...I'm sorry to have to spring this on you all, but..."

This got them to sweat a bit thinking it's a pop test but Aizawa only told them to pick a class president which made them excited  with most of them wanting to be class president.