CHAPTER 16

"Thirteen and Eraser Head, huh? The teacher's schedule we received the other day said that All Might was also supposed to be here." Kurogiri, Villain made of purple mist pointed out as he and the rest of the Villains wondered where the Symbol of Peace could be as they were expecting him to be here.

Aizawa tched, "The trespassing the other day was the work of these scumbags after all, huh?"

"Where is he? I went through the trouble of bringing this whole crowd, too... All Might... The Symbol of Peace... I can't believe he's not here. I wonder if he'll come if we kill some kids?" Tomura Shigaraki, the man with the fake hands all around his body, said with absolute malice in his tone as he was annoyed All Might wasn't present. And it wouldn't beyond him if he were to kill innocent students to bait the Symbol of Peace as he barely had regard for human life.

Hearing this, Izuku tightened his fists hard as his knuckles turned white, 'What did he say? He would kill innocent students just to make that specific Hero to come here? How dare you?! So this is what a rotten Villain looks like! You won't get away with this!' Izuku thought in anger as the thought of his fellow classmates dying at the hands of these scumbags enraged him to the core. He wasn't about to sit back and just let them do as they please.

The sound of an engine was heard as steam was being oozing out of Izuku's body as his eyes turned golden as his arms became metallic meaning that he was ready for battle but he wasn't the only one since Katsuki joined in with his hands popping off with his explosion with a grin on his face.

Aizawa's hair floated up as he undid his scarf showing its long length, "Midoriya, Bakugo stand down! I'll handle the Villains, while you two stay with the others." Aizawa ordered as he too prepared for a fight.

"What that's just bull!" Katsuki yelled out with Izuku agreeing.

"Wait a second! Villains? There's no way they could get into a Hero school!" Kirishima exclaimed as he couldn't believe that a whole gang of Villains just suddenly showed up out of nowhere talking about they're going to kill a couple of kids.

"Sensei! What about the trespasser sensors?" Momo asked Thirteen as she thought that the security alarms should've been went off.

"We have them, of course, but... " Thirteen trailed off as he too question why the alarms hadn't gone off yet.

"Did they only appear here, or around the whole school? Either way, if the sensors are not responding, that means they have someone with a Quirk that can do that. An isolated area separated from the main campus during a time when a class is supposed to be here. They might be fools, but they're not dumb. This surprise attack was carefully planned with some sort of goal in mind." Yoko Todoroki, the daughter of the Number Two Hero Endeavor, said as she intellectually deduced the situation using various obvious clues.

Izuku nodded his head, "Yeah, you're right. When the press managed to trespass, one of the Villains must have used that as a distraction to slip in unnoticed and steal a copy of today's class schedule." Izuku said as he couldn't believed they were able to easily catch them off guard. They should have seen this coming from a mile away. It just made him all the more angry.

"Thirteen, start the evacuation. Try calling the school. Make sure that they are safe. These Villains even had something to counteract the sensors. It's possible someone with radio-wave-type powers is interfering." Aizawa said as he turned his head towards Denki.