CHAPTER 13

It happened a few minutes ago during the time when Katsuki set off a chain reaction that caused the building to shake which rattled Iida and which made Ochako bypass him and ran towards the many stairs and reach for the last floor where she assumed the fake bomb will be but nevertheless, Iida was too quick and intercept her way but She did avoid the attack that was coming her way but it only made it more difficult to get the bomb since Iida moved it at a distance that she couldn't reach which made her frown a bit.

"Hahahaha Face it Hero! You won't win this battle, I have the high ground and your quirk is useless with nothing to be used as Ammo!" Iida said in his villain like voice which only caused Ochako to chuckle from how hard Iida was trying to play the villain but she then got serious as she focused and ran once more with Iida getting ready to attack only for him to meet nothing but air and looked up to see Ochako in the air with a smirk on her face.

"You can make yourself float too!!?" He said in shock with Ochako focusing towards the bomb but it was moved once more by Iida which caused her to whine in disappointment.

"As long as you can't touch me, you're no threat to me! So I'll hold out like this for all the time I need!"

He said this while laughing at the end which made her growl.

Just then the door was slammed open and brought out of its hinges which caused Iida and Ochako to see that it was Izuku who was breathing heavily, his face plate gone as steam was released from his body as gus eyes shine brightly as they focused towards Iida with a smirk on his tired face.

"Hey Iida! Your heavy hitter just took his formula!" Izuku said as he used Heat Wave to blitz towards Iida with speed but Iida saw this quickly and speed off with the bomb avoiding what he thought was Izuku using an attack towards him.

"Hahahaha you may have Speed, Midoriya but I'm the more superior in that field, no matter what plan you have, it won't work and time will run out for you two Heroes Hahahahahahahaha!"

He said as he laughed but Izuku just laughed as well which made him confused.

"Iida...I just caused a load of rocks to be in this room...think for a second"

India's eyes widen as he looked towards Ochako who floating rocks hovering all over her with a giant pillar in her hand as a smirk formed on her face.

Allmight and the rest of the class saw how Ochako used the pillar and sent out the barrage of rocks towards Iida, who tried to run away and avoid them but he was too slow when Izuku was right by his side and sent a fast kick towards him.

Iida whose mind was telling him to defend blocks the kick with his arm but that only cussed him to get pushed back along with the fake bomb.

Izuku cursed at the fact that Iida didn't let go of the bomb but he had to act even faster, using heat wave to produce more speed, he got behind the futuristic tincan, who gasped when he felt the rocks hit him, which got Izuku to grab the Bomb and placing himself in front of it while being in a defensive mode.