Chapter 4

Yuvaan's pov:

I woke up at 7:30 a.m. and reached the college by 9:30 a.m.

Today the freshers have came and so it is very much chaos right now. I was walking towards the class and then saw Shreyas along with his group and I know what he is trying to do.

I saw he gave some tasks to the freshies. Why don't they just raise their voice! I even tried to talk to some of them but they say that it's ok otherwise he will rag them more and I just can't go and help. They will DEFINITELY have to take the first step.

Then, they called a girl and I actually loved her confidence. She was given the task to bring Mrs. Sushma's spects and I think she was scared. I watched her and DAMN how bravely she stood for them. I guess now I'll definitely talk to Shreyas about this matter. I was happy that finally someone stood up for themselves.

I sighed and moved towards my class. I saw Aniket again talking to a girl. He saw me and came towards me.

"Hey dude! " He said

"Hello! " I said while keeping my bag and sitting on my seat.

"You know that girl, Vidhi, she is so sweet, I guess I have a crush on her." He said while blushing at the last.

I just stared at him and replied " Yes, one week ago your crush was Ankita, your TRUE love. " to which he just said " Areyy nothing like that. I guess I found my real one. " while grinning

I just shooked my head.

At around 3 p.m. our classes ended and that time I went to talk to Shreyas.

"Bye brother!" Aniket said while I just hummed.

"Now where is this Shreyas! " I thought

I saw him going downstairs towards the parking zone.

I rushed to him and said "Shreyas! Can we talk right now?"

"Yes yes! Tell me what happened?" He asked

"Umm- can we plz sit, it's important! " I told him

We went towards the parking area and sat down.

"Look shreyas! I know you from the first year and I know that you'll definitely not do such a task of ragging others! I want you to say sorry to them because whatever you did was wrong. Today, that girl saved you otherwise you would be in jail."

I sighed and continued " I wanted to talk to you about this matter from a long time. And now it's about your reputation. You know what I am talking about right! "

He stared at me and said " I will think about it!"

" It's not about thinking! You have to apologize to them for your deeds. And tomorrow again new freshers will come and again you'll rag them. " I said.

"See, whatever I did is wrong and I agree. Ok then! I'll apologize but will others think that I am weak that's why I stopped? " He said and lowered his head

" You know, All men make mistakes, but a good man yields when he knows his course is wrong, and repairs the evil. You know that you did wrong and you are accepting it. Just apologize to them and talk nicely, they will definitely behave good with you and after sometime, have respect for you. But for now, apologize other wise you'll be left in the guilt. Understood! "
I said with a small smile

" Thanks! I'll definitely apologize to them and also to the girl, Anaya. "

He hugged me. Suddenly he rushed towards the right side, I don't know why and said "Hey dude! Bye will meet you later! " and left.

I then took my car and went back home. Reaching their I saw that woman, Mrs. Sinha, looking at me with a smile and came towards me. She was about to come near me but I left from there. I don't even want to stand in front of that woman.

I freshened up and then went towards Yuvika's room. How can THIS girl be so silent today. Otherwise she is the first one to rush towards me and talk about her day.

I saw her sitting at the balcony's chair. In a deep thought, I guess!

"Kya hua sweetheart? Koi dikkat!" I asked her
(What happened sweetheart? Any problem!)

Her face seems gloomy today and this happens only two times.
First when she fights with someone and second when she misses her.

She looked towards and suddenly embraced me in a hug. I can hear her sobs.

"Bhai, maa ki yaad aa rahi. Aaj pata hai *sniffs* sab baat kar rahe the *sniffs* aur main *sniffs* shaant -" she said while hugging me.
(Bhai, I am missing our mother. You know today *sniffs* everyone was talking about it *sniffs* and I *sniffs* was quiet-)

"Shhhh shhh! Arey toh tu bhi apne bade bhai ke baare mein batati! Main hun ki nahi tere liye? Haan? You know, kabhi kabhi mereko lagta hai tu bhul hi jaati hai mereko- aur rahi baat maa ki toh woh toh humare paas humesha rahengi na, haan! " I told her while controlling my emotions.
(Shhh shhh! Ohho then you should have told them about your big bro! I am nothing for you? Hmm? You know, sometimes I think that you forget about me- and about mother, then she is always with us, right!)

"I know bhai, you are with me! And I need nothing more but it hurts when everyone was talking  about their child hood with their mother and I was just smiling cause I did not spend enough time with her. " She said while looking towards the sky in my arms.

I know she was quite young when we lost her and suddenly that woman entering our life. My and Mr. Sinha's fights. These all things destroyed her childhood. I always tried my best to keep her happy and never let her feel that she has no one but a mother's warmth is what she has been craving for and I can't give her that. I sighed.

I wanted to console her but I'm so bad at words. Huh!

" Ok then, let's do one thing. Come with me. " I held her hand and took her to the car.

"Where bhai? " Her nose was all red dye to crying but she is trying  to be strong. I know her. She's suffering and atleast I can help her for sometime.

"Shhh! No talks now! You just sit."

We both sat in the car and went towards the hill..

She came and said "wow bhai! We're here after soooo long. " and smiled

I half smiled looking at her smile. Atleast she's happy now!

Part 4 over!

Do vote and comment!

Thank you!!