Chapter 5

Anaya's pov:
I saw Shreyas standing in front of me. When did he came anyways I was about to speak when he said "Hey! Umm I wanted to say something to you. "

"Yes, please tell fast! " I said

"See, I am sorry for my action today and the way I talked to you. Umm I am sorry!" He said while lowering his head while scratching his neck from behind and I can see his ears turning red means he is embarassed.

I chuckled and said "You're cute!"

"Huh? " He said while looking towards me.

"Ya! but you have to say sorry to the ones with whom you actually did wrong and once they forgive you, I'll forgive you too. Okay, now let me move! " I said while sitting on my scooty

"If they forgive me, you'll forgive me too? " he asked

"Yes, definitely! But haan you know I'm a big foodie so you have to give me a treat. Done? " I asked and flashed him a smile.

"Ya! Sure" He smiled back

"Bye" he whispered enough for me to hear

" Bye bye!" I waved at him

It was 5:15 p.m when I reached home. I saw my mother watching "Ye rishta kya kehlata hai" serial. Ufff! Let me tell you this serial is from 2008 and I don't know what she finds in them. Anyways! while coming towards my room I saw my brother STUDYING like what??? This boy and studying so I said

"Oye! Aaj suraj kaha se nikla hai! Tu aur padhai?? " I asked in a teasing tone
(From where did the sun rise today! you and study??)

" Areyy don't tease me! I have to complete this assignment and submit it by tomorrow. " He whined at the last whereas I chuckled

"Ok ok you study! "

I came back to my room and freshened up.  I made coffee for myself (yes I'm a BIG coffee lover) amd then went back to the terrace.
I sat on the chair and started thinking about today's day in college. It was so fun but hectic!

Suddenly Shreya's message pop up
*So, what happened today, anything exciting? *

And I called her and narrated her today's story and after that she started laughing

" Uff! Itna entertainment "

She said that her college life is going hectic nowadays. They give a lot of assignments. Poor her.

We talked for an hour and then ended the call.

My mother called me for dinner and while eating food, I told them about today's incident. My father was super proud of me but my mother said "Kya zarurat thi pehle din hi jaakar sherni banne ki"
(What was the need to become lioness just on the first day)
whereas my brother just chuckled

I ate my dinner and went back to my room and used phone for a while and then slept!

Shreyas's pov:
I was shocked plus surprised to see someone who talks back to me and it was her, Anaya.

I don't know what happened that I was unable to answer her back but she saved me. She saved us. She didn't gave our name to the professor. She then went and I was kind of attracted towards her smile. Although it was not for me but when she smiled I don't know what happened with me. It was as if I forgot everything and was looking at her.

Whole day, I was thinking about her. Her words, her angriness, her confidence and her SMILE ofc.

After then, Yuvaan came to me and talked about me apologizing to others. But I don't want to do that what if they think that I am a weak who lost with a girl. Nah, so I said to him and he explained me. He is a good friend of mine. We don't talk much but he is the one who can understand my emotions quickly.

While I was hugging him, I saw Anaya moving towards her scooty. I went in front of her and said sorry to her. I was umm embarassed to talk to her and you know what she is the first girl to whom I'm talking and being nervous.

When she said that I'm cute, I was literally blushing. Oh the hell!!! What is happening but was kinda happy don't know why! And then again she smiled but this for me. I was beyond happy!

Huh! She is unique. She is special. She is making me feel something which I don't want to feel. Why is it so complicated!
I sighed and went towards my bike.

I went back home and don't wanted to see what was happening there. I know they're fighting again! It has now became a habit for me.

I freshened up and again went towards my bike.

Switched it on and went to my favourite location!

The beach! It gives peace atleast.

I sat their for a while, calmed my mood and suddenly her smile flashed to me. She is beautiful!
I smiled. I think I have a crush on her! But then I thought about my life. It's boring and dull. I have no one to talk to. No one to express my feelings with! It is difficult but can't say anything. Since childhood, I've always seen them fighting. When I was small, atleast they spent time with me but now as if they don't know who I'm, they don't even want to know where I am, what I must be doing, nothing! Maybe someday, happiness will come to me. I smiled!

I then returned back to my home and started cooking. Yes it gives me relief, it's like my passion. I feel happy when I cook!

I cooked palak paneer with laccha paratha.

While I was cooking I saw a small figure and it was Shriya, my step sister, she is just 6 years old and too young to understand the situation.

She called me "Bhaiyu! What you doing? "
She is super cute but unfortunately she's his daughter.

"You ate anything? " She shooked her head in no and looked down.

I sighed and gave her the food I cooked.

She was eating and I watched her eating as if she had been hungry for years.

We ate and then I said "Now you go to your room and sleep! "

She looked down and said "A request"

"What"

"You please help me in sleeping, aunty already went back home"

I nodded and said "Come, let's go! "

She laid on the bed and covered herself with duvet. I patted her head softly and after sometime I didn't realised when I slept.

Chapter 5 over!

Do vote and comment!!

Thank you!!!