Chapter 6

Yuvaan's pov:
This is the place where we used to come when we were a family. Me and Yuvika used to roam around and then hug our mother. I chuckled and went towards her.

"Bhai! You know now I feel that I'm the happiest in the world! "

She looked at me and continued  " Cause I've got a brother like you! You really are the best. "

I smiled and we both sat down on the bench and looked towards the sky. This kinda made me emotional but I controlled myself. She kept her head on my shoulder.

She then started telling me about today's event in her school because of which she was sad. We chit- chatted and after sometime.

"Bhai, it's already 10 p.m. Let's go! I've school tomorrow."

I nodded and went towards our car.

We reached home and she was sitting on the dining table.

I sat their but Yuvika said " Bhai, I'm not hungry! I am going to my room. "

I sighed. Yes, she doesn't likes her. I somehow control but she can't. She is very short tempered especially in this matter.

I saw Mrs. Sinha looking at her. I saw the guilt in her eyes but for what! I whenever think that we should have a family dinner including dadi, chacha, chachi and everyone but some or the other thing happens.

"Yuvika! " I called her and went towards her room.

"Bhai, I can eat here but not there when that woman is sitting there! "

" Mahi! She is older than us. Come let's eat! Do not ruin your mood. "

Mahi is her nickname given by Maa. As maa used to called me "yuvi" she used to think that maa loved me more so that is why she gave her also a nickname and sometimes even I call her with this name.

"Bhai you're saying only then! " She said while turning towards me and then we went to the dining table. But Mrs. Sinha wasn't here.

We ate our dinner and went back to our room.

....

Little yuvi running towards her mother and hugging her after coming from school.

"Mumma, I missed you! Today you know what happened! "

"No tell me! " She said while making me sit on her lap

"My friend, Abhinav, he fought with his mother. I was shocked. How can someone fight with their fights. I then made him understand and he said when he'll go home he'll apologize to her. " I explained her

"You did very good thing. I am proud of you! " She kissed my right cheek.

Little yuvi grinned.

"I love you and Papa! I'll NEVER leave you both! " I kissed her cheeks.

"I love you too yuvi. Mumma will also never leave you" She smiled

I woke up while breathing heavily.

I then relaxed myself and checked the time.

I went towards washroom and freshened up.

Yuvika already went for her school and now I am also ready so I went towards my car.

I reached college and was heading towards my class but then I saw Shreyas along with the freshers.

I went their and saw him apologizing to the freshers for his behaviour towards them.

It's good that he realised his mistake.

He then looked towards my direction. He murmured a small thank you and I nodded.

Just then, a girl who kind of seemed familiar, stood beside me. Oh I remember her.I looked at her and did not realise when I had started staring at her. But it must tell you the truth it was a sight to capture.

I shrugged my thoughts and went towards him and said " Good job! Will meet you later. "

He nodded. I then went towards my class.

Aniket came towards me and sent that our coach, Shastri Sir, is calling me. I said that we'll go during the break.

Actually our college has many creative clubs like: Sports club, Painting club, Dance club, Music club.

It is also then categorized into many small groups. Anyways I'm in sports club, basketball group, I'm the captain of our group.

Aniket is also with me in basketball group but Shreyas is in football group.

After the class, me along with Aniket went to sir.

He informed us that our practices will start from next week as this week the freshers who will opt for the group will be selected.

He told me to inform the others as well. I was talking to Aniket and suddenly bumped into someone.

"Don't you have eyes or what mister? " I looked in her direction and she is the courageous girl.

She was rubbing her head.

"Say something! "

"I am- I am sorry! " I said and went from their.

Aniket came towards me and said "pehla pehla pyaar hai turururu pehli pehli baar hai turururu! " dramatically whereas I just stared at him indicating him to stop.

He stopped and then we went towards our class.

After all the lectures, I started moving towards library as I have to take a book.

I searched for the book and then issued it. I was going while keeping that in my bag when again I bumped into someone.

My book fell down along with the bag. I bent down to pick it up and started keeping my books which fell.

"Now toh for sure you don't have eyes. Since that time bumping into me. You have eyes or buttons? Say sorry to me it's all your fault! Say that-"

"Shhhh! Tabse bole jaa rahi. Chup ho jaa! " I said while being irritated but she is cute.

She glared at me and went towards the library. I sighed and moved towards the parking.

I then saw a poster for freshers party! Oh ok, so freshers party will be held this Saturday. Good! I might skip this. Let's see! I'm not a party person.

I reached back home and then Yuvika came running towards me.

"Bhai! "

"Let me freshen up then I'll come to your room." I told her

She nodded like a kid.

I freshened up and went towards her room. 

We chit chatted and like this my day ended.

Chapter 6 over!

Do vote and comment!!

Thank you!!