Chapter 7

Anaya's pov:
It is morning again...
Ugghhh!! I hate mornings. Last night, I watched "Hasi toh Phasi" again for the nth time.. Hehe and now I am eating my breakfast. Yes, I did not woke up late today but I guess will be late if I do not eat my breakfast fast. So I ate fastly and move towards my scooty. I reached college and was heading towards my class. And I saw Shreyas apologizing to the ones he bullied. I was happy seeing him and this act of him impressed me. He is good but I don't know where he lacks. Anyways I moved towards him and approached him with a smile. He was hugging a boy and then came towards me.

"So now do you accept my apology? " he asked

I chuckled

"Yes, yes but do not repeat it."

"I'll never do it again. I promise"

I nodded and smiled

He looked down and then again looked at me and asked
"So now, friends? " and then forwarded his hand for a handshake.

"Ya, sure! You are my first friend here. " I accepted his handshake and then we both went towards the canteen.

"Anaya, meet them. They are my friends. "

"Oh the ones who bullied us. " I teasingly said

"Umm, listen Anaya. We are sorry for our behaviour. I am genuinely embarrassed and sad with what I did. " The cat girl said

"It's ok. "

"By the way, Myself Ishika. "

I smiled and sat with them. Due to my extrovert nature, I easily got comfortable with them.

They are good. It was time for my lecture so I moved towards my class.

I came and saw Vedika "Hi! "

"Hellow Vedika! How are you? "

"Areyy, I am always fine. "

I chuckled.

After our first lecture ended.

She asked me "So in which club you're participating? "

"Club? What do you mean? " I asked not knowing what it is.

"Oh well let me explain. In our college, we have many clubs here related to different fields like sports, dance, music, painting and many. And each club is categorised into different categories. So what have you thought? "

I made an "O" face and was happy knowing that finally I will have some time for my love, colours.

"Definitely, painting. You know it is my passion. I just love painting. "

I told her many things like what I did in my childhood with colours and all.

"Oh great! Well I will definitely take in music. You know I know to play many musical instruments. " She grinned

"Wow Vedika! Impressive much haan! "

She bowed dramatically whereas I laughed.

"Ok then, after this lecture we will go and register our names. "

I nodded

After the lecture ended, I stood up and stretched my back and we both moved to register our names.

"You go to the music club. I'll go to the painting one. "

After registering ou names, we were heading towards the class and suddenly I bumped into someone and hit my head.

"Don't you have eyes or what mister! " I said while rubbing my head.

He replied nothing.

"Say something! "