Chapter 8

Yuvaan's pov:
These days preparations for the freshers party is going on. Abhinav, mayank and many other who are managing the event are engrossed in the managing part. Anyways coming to my life, it's nothing but becoming a bit more boring day by day.

Mrs. Sinha is trying to come close to me and Yuvika but I will not let her succeed. I don't know what is her issue. When we needed her the most, she was not their to even console us and now. I sadly chuckled

"Where are you lost?? " Aniket asked me.

I shooked my head in no indicating nowhere.

Right now, we are in canteen and deciding what to wear. Actually not me cause I am planning not to come. I'll spend some time with Yuvika. These days she is quite busy and tired. So thought of refreshing her mood.

"So guys! What have y'all decided? " Bhavya asked

Bhavya is Aniket's current girlfriend. She is good but I don't know what she saw in this boy! I sighed.

"Let's just wear something in formals! What say? " Aniket said

Everyone agreed and the I spoke

"Umm guys! I will not come in freshers party! "

"Yaar yuvaan what is this behaviour! In our freshers party also you didn't came. In bhavya's birthday also you didn't came. Now skipping this also. You will have to come. " Aniket said while glaring? at me in the last.

"I will try because I have to spend some time with Yuvika and these days neither me nor she is getting time. So that's why!"

"Yaar Yuvaan! Sheh you broke my heart! " Aniket said dramatically

I rolled my eyes. Then we moved towards our respective classes.

....

Freshers party day-

"Are you ready, Yuvaan? " Aniket asked

"Yes, I'm. Will reach there in 30 mins. "

Yes, I was supposed not to go but then Yuvika said she had some plans with her friends and when she got to know that I'm not attending the party because of her,she was about to cancel her plans but then I didn't wanted that. I wanted her to spend time with her friends and then she forced me to attend so I had to attend this freshers party.

I am wearing a blue shirt with black pant. Yuvika selected this for me.

I reached the destination and was moving towards the hall area. I was fixing my watch but then I bumped into a girl and held her waist. She fisted my shirt in reflex. I can smell her scent, rose. Her eyes were close and then I realized she is Anaya. I stared into her beautiful face and felt someone tapping my shoulder.

Oh what was I even thinking!

"Can you leave me now? " she said while being irritated.

We both now were standing face each other.

"You have a habit of bumping or is it me specifically! Like always me only. Howww? "
She said while folding her hands in a sarcastic tone.

"I'm sorry" I was about to move but then again she spoke.

"Areyy yaar. I am now very much irritated with your I'm sorry. Dude like come on explain me always bumping and then saying I'm sorry! " she said while mimicking me at last.

I controlled my smile and said     "So what do you want to listen that it's your fault! "

She glared at me and went from there.

I shook my head and started moving towards the main party area.

I saw Aniket being cozy with his girlfriend! Uff what I can I do with this boy.

The hall was beautifully decorated.

I sat their and suddenly Aniket came.

"Hey bro!"

" What the- right now you were with bhavya! "

"Yes I was! But then I saw you sooooo"

Then we heard the hosts mentioning different competitions for the juniors which I found interesting.

We danced and danced and danced a lot.

Then we heard the announcement for the Mr. and Miss Freshers.

"Shushant Roy" we heard the hootings

"Shruti Verma" we again heard the hootings.

I somehow wanted Anaya to be Miss Freshers but again why was I thinking that! My mind oh sorry heart these days.

We were then called for couple dance.

Aniket and Bhavya went and joined the other groups. Suddenly out of nowhere a girl came towards me and asked for dance.

I politely refused but she said please so I had to.

"Hello umm myself Akshita. "

"Hi, myself Yuvaan! "

We were dancing and then she said " Umm I wanted to tell you something! "

"What? "

"Umm Yuvaan, I like you a lot. Can you please be my boyfriend?"

I knew where this was going and then I said " Listen Akshita! I am not interested in all these things. I am not ready. But ya I can guarantee you that you will definitely find someone better for you. "

"But please I love you a lot!  Atleast give me a chance. Am I not good enough? " she said and was on the verge of crying

I shook my head in "no".

" It's not like that. You're the most beautiful person I've ever met. But as I said I am not ready for all these things. And ya one more thing. You should know your worth. If I refused it doesn't mean you're not beautiful or something. There can be other reason too. Hmm? " I explained my pov to her.

"I-I'll try! But you know you don't seem rude. Like when I shared to my friends that I had a crush on you they said that you're rude. Not talking. But you're good by heart! "

I gave her a small smile and danced for a while.

We ate and then I noticed that my bracelet was not their in my hand. I got panicked and started searching for it.

For the first time, it was not present in my hand. I then realised that maybe it fell down when I bumped into that girl.

I hurriedly went outside and searched for it.

I finally found it and was happy. I thought I lost the last thing she gave me.

I then wore it in my hand and headed towards the area. It was already late so I told Aniket and then I left.

I reached home and freshened up. I heard a knock "Bhai? You there? "

"Hn hn! Come na. "

She came and sat on the bed.

"Bhai today I am very much happy. We enjoyed a lot! "

She then explained me whatever happened. Good atleast she is living her teenage life nicely.

After sometime, she went back and then I slept.

Part 8 over!

Do vote and comment!!

So here it is Yuvaan's pov of freshers party and the next two or three chapters will be on Anaya's pov.

Thank you!!!