Chapter 9

Anaya's pov:
Everything was going good these days. Vedika now became a very good friend of mine and when I shared this with Shreya, she definitely became jealous saying that she is my only best friend.. Uff I can never with this girl!

It is night time now and tomorrow is freshers party and now I am here in my room looking at the cupboard hoping to find something good. I then shouted and called my mother.

"Maa! "

"Haan tell what happened? "

"I am unable to find something to wear... Help meeee! "

"Itna kapda aata hai still you have nothing to hear, uff! Wait I'm coming. "

I stayed quite as it is better.

My mother then came and searched for a dress.
She then glared at me while showing me her hand that is holding a floral red dress. I then realised it is the one my mother gifted me on my last birthday. I haven't wore it till date and guess what! Tomorrow is the day. I always loved going to parties, extrovert ya!

I arranged my accessories along with the dress and even kept the heels in the corner. Now I won't be late tomorrow. As I have already washed my hair today, there is no need for it tomorrow.

I then now called Shreya and talked with her. Her farewell party is already done and on Monday they are going to picnic oh sorry for an educational trip. Lol!

We shared many talks and after that I opened my insta account and watched some transition reels. After sometime, I slept!

Afternoon!

I was now ready wearing that red colour sparkly floral dress with earrings, a neckpiece and bracelet.

I called Vedika and asked when will she reach.

"Haan vedika! When will you reach? "

" Areyy right now! I am in home only. It will take time for me. You reach after sometime I will come! "

"Thik thik! "

I then ended up the call and moved towards my brother.

"Ayy! Drop me at college. "

"Leh! Whyy?? Oh yes yes your party rightt!  Pata nahi itna kya maza aata hai"

"Haan Haan you just drop me otherwise PAPA! "

"AREYYY don't call him. I will drop you! " He said with an irritated expression.

After some tu-tu mai-mai with my bandar we finally reached.

"Once I'll go after 10th na then y'all see! "

I rolled my eyes "Haan Haan! "

He then went back home. I moved inside at the hall. I and Vedika participated in many things like ramp walk, dance and many other games.

I called Vedika but she didn't picked up so I went inside and saw many other people. After sometime, I got a call from Vedika and she asked me to come out side. I was moving while keeping my phone in purse and then suddenly...

I bumped into someone! What is with me bumping into people these days! I closed my eyes in fear and was about to fall but a pair of hands held my waist tightly.

Thank God! I opened my eyes and it was this guy again! Arey yaar what's his issue.

I called out "Hello Mr.?? Don't you have eyes? "

But then I saw him lost somewhere so I waved my hands in his face to check and this guy was totally lost.

He was not even leaving me ughh!

"Can you leave me now? " I said while being irritated.

We both now were standing face each other.

"You have a habit of bumping or is it me specifically! Like always me only. Howww? "
I said while folding her hands in a sarcastic tone.

"I'm sorry-" I cut him off.

"Areyy yaar. I am now very much irritated with your I'm sorry. Dude like come on explain me always bumping and then saying I'm sorry! " I said in a mocking tone.

"So what do you want to listen that it's your fault! "

This guy!

I did not wasted my time and went from there to search Vedika.

I saw her waving her hands in the air.

I moved in her direction.

"Oh my god! Miss Vedika you definitely look like a hawtie. " I flirted but she was definitely looking very pretty in that black bodycon.

"Hey hey! Thank you but you look at your self first. The actual hawtie is you, Anaya Sharma! " She flirted back. Lol

"Ok leave now let's move inside. Their are many items to eat and also we participated in many of the activities so let's go! "

We were now inside the place where party was going on.

"Bro, this is soooo good! I am telling you I'm gonna try each and every food. " Vedika said excitedly.

She is a big foodie! Me too.

"I already tried some! " I said with a proud smile

We then ate and even met many of our other friends.

Also, participated in many activities. Shruti and Sushant got Miss and Mr. Fresher's tag! But Shruti was not at all looking happy. She was expressionless the whole time.

I remember her she is the same girl who guided me on the first day. I ignored and now it was time for couple dance. Sooo, me and Vedika both were just standing.

But then, Shreyas came towards me and asked me for a dance. I was hesitant at first but accepted.

Shreyas's friend asked Vedika for a dance.

"You enjoyed? " He asked

"Ya! It was fun. Memorable! "

"Good! You know you're the first girl I'm doing a couple dance with! " He chuckled after saying this.

"Aytt good good! Have you ever done couple dance with your mother! Because in my house, it's always my maa and her ladla beta. "

He was quite for a while but then responded in yes.

After dance, I wanted to use the washroom. So I went!

While coming back, I heard a sound as if someone was crying. I followed the voice and it was coming from some of the room so I opened the door and saw Shruti sitting on the floor and was crying badly while hugging her knees.

I moved in and was shocked.

"Sh.. Shruti! W...What happened?"

She looked at me hurriedly and started wiping her face.

"N.. Nothing! What will happen to me? "

She stood up.

"Sit down first! I just saw you crying. You tell me should I call someone? Should I bring water for you?Should I bring someone whom you wanna talk? Do you want to share something w-"

She hugged me and started crying.

"Will you please help me Anaya? Will you please listen to my words? Will you please support me? "

She definitely needed someone.

" Yes yes I will Shruti. You first calm down. Should I bring water for you? "

"No no. It's urgent."

"Ok ok relax yourself. "

She relaxed herself.

"Are you ok now? "

"Yes. Yes I am ok now! Actually the matter is that... "

Chapter 9 over!

Do vote and comment!!

Thank you!!!