I Missed You (Lemon)

This is my first time in a while writing smut! I hope it's good. Anyway, this is up to the Vigilante Arc. It's a quirk AU, similar to MHA itself, but I barely changed it, just for the story's plot. Ochako and Deku began dating towards the beginning of the school year. She's been hiding in her room due to his disappearance.

According to the title, THIS IS A LEMON! SEXUAL CONTENT IS IN THIS ONESHOT!!!

It's the same routine every day. Ochako wakes up, cries, goes to the bathroom to do her hygiene, and cries herself to sleep. She barely eats, drinks, or sleeps. Her eye bags are painfully visible, and she's skinnier than usual.

Izuku's been gone for 3 months now, and no clues were found to find him, only a letter about his quirk and saying goodbye. She'd meet with the others to distract herself but cry anyway. They tried to see her happy, but nothing worked. She wants to get better, so she opens her computer and looks up Ways to be less depressed after losing someone you dated. One of them shocked her: Pleasuring yourself. Reasoning: It relieves stress, making you more motivated. She'd never done it since Izuku was around but decided to try it.

----Meanwhile----

Izuku, after the rough months, finally returned to UA over Bakugou's right shoulder. Everyone looked at him, terrified. Some stayed back crying or frozen in shock, while others rushed to aid. Bakugou stated he was walking UA's perimeter and saw Izuku lying on the floor. The girls stayed behind while the boys took Izuku to the boys' shower room and cleaned him. They dried him, fed him, gave him water to drink, and gave him clean clothes. Now, there was one more thing he had to do...

----Ochako's Room----

Ochako looked at herself in her body mirror, eyes widening. This wasn't her, but she was too upset to care. She wanted to get her mind off of him. She slowly took off her, no, Izuku's green hoodie she'd been wearing since he disappeared. It was the one he gave her on their one-month anniversary. She took her bra off, staring at her exposed breasts. She then took her shorts and panties off. She looked at her face until her feet, noticing her frailer body and pale face. She did a 360, looking at the differences in her body, frowning. Since Izuku left, she'd been depressed. They did everything together, and everything reminded her of him. She went to her bed, laying on her back, spreading her legs, clueless about what to do next, but remembered how Izuku pleasured her. She used her hands as if they were Izuku's and moved her hands to her breasts, groping them. She then moved her right hand to her clit, rubbing the nub. She already felt like cumming since she hadn't in a while.

"Oh God, Izuku.." she said in a breath-like tone. She checked her vagina was wet so she could use her slick as a lubricant and found that she'd let out more than intended.

"Damnit.." Ochako swore under her breath. The way Izuku made her feel was unbelievable. She wanted to yell at him for leaving but remembered she was pleasuring herself as if he was doing it. 'How messed up of me,' she thought. She continued anyway, inserting her middle finger, pumping it in and out of her.

"Oh my God! Ngh...~" The pleasure on her sensitive breast to her throbbing hole was something she hadn't felt in ages. She then inserts her ring finger, both digits going in and out of her.

"Yeah, Izuku! Right there!~" She whisper-shouted as she hit her spot.

----Outside Her Room----

Izuku went up to the fourth floor, sweatdropping as he realized what he was doing; Izuku was going to his girlfriend's dorm room after leaving for 3 months without a reason, hoping she'd forgive him. He didn't know if she considered herself his girlfriend anymore. He hoped she did, anyway, since he still loved her. He was just as heartbroken as she was when he left, but he did it for his classmates, for her. He reached her door but heard something unexpected.