Party Stress Part 2 (Lemon)

Background Information: This is a quirk AU, similar to MHA itself. Izuku and Ochako began dating near the start of their second year. It's halfway through their second year. Momo's hosting a party at her house since they have a week off due to the intense training they've done this week. This is part two of "Party Stress". This is from when the pair goes with their classmates to the party to the event's end.

Izuku and Ochako held hands as they reached the others. Everyone greeted and complemented each other's looks before leaving the dorms and walking to Momo's house. It'd take 15 minutes for them to arrive at Momo's house, but they were okay with it since they were enjoying their conversation, excluding Ochako and Izuku. Those two were behind the group in their own world, all flirty and goofy with each other. But Ochako noticed a slight difference in his demeanor as they spoke. She shrugged it off, not wanting to add pressure on him since he seemed like he was having a good time.

After a few minutes, the two decided to join the others in their conversations. They all enjoyed their time until they reached the front of Momo's house. The extravagant large black gates in front of the house with the doorbell on the right side. The imprint "YAOYOROZU" on the top of the doorbell. The large beige bricks fenced the whole house. Momo rang the doorbell, and a camera came from a gray compartment above everyone. They all stared at it blankly before the big gates gradually opened, causing everyone to jump from the sudden motion. They walked along the lengthy gray pathway, looking at the green grass and the bushes that encased the front yard. They reached the brownish-red doors. That's when Izuku squeezed Ochako's hand. Ochako turned to look at him, and he stared right back at her.

"Deku, please.." Ochako told Izuku, pulling him into a hug. Izuku returned the embrace, whispering an 'I'm sorry' in her ear. She pulled away, giving him an 'Are you serious?' look. He chuckled apprehensively, itching the back of his neck. She playfully rolled her eyes and hit his arm slightly before holding his hand again as they waited for Momo to open the door.

Momo grabbed her keys from her purse and unlocked the doors. She pushed them open, and everyone walked inside.

"Okay, now to set everything up," Momo said while shutting the doors and locking them.

Everyone walked to the kitchen, where they saw piles of alcoholic drinks, water bottles, red cups, snacks, food, and decorations. Some started in the kitchen, others began in the living room, some in the backyard, and the rest in the front yard. It took around an hour, but the crew managed to adorn the whole place and set up the beverages and food. They all dropped to the couches as the girls sighed, laughing afterward. The boys sat and conversed. The colorful decor, flashing lights, and DJ booth spoke, 'We're teenagers, and my parents are out of town.' Both statements were correct, but Momo didn't mind. She wanted to do this as an escape for her and her friends since they'd been put through so much harsh training this past week.

A few hours passed, and everyone invited gradually showed up at the party. Class B came, old friends of Momo's from grade school, and friends of friends that weren't recognized amongst the group. Everyone socialized other than Izuku. He sat on a chair in the corner, observing everyone as he silently trembled. From the corner of her eye, Ochako could see Izuku huddled up comfortably, but she wanted him to be up greeting everyone, not look like a loner or sketchy kid. She walked rapidly to fix Izuku out of whatever trance he was in as he jumped at the sudden footsteps approaching him. He looked up as he stared into Ochako's angry eyes. She sat down beside him and put her head in her hands.

"Why aren't you socializing and having fun with everyone?" Ochako questioned out of genuine curiosity, anger present in her tone. Izuku stiffened up as he scrambled through his thoughts for an answer.

"W-well.." Izuku started. Ochako crossed her arms and legs as she waited for his reasoning.

"I-I don't know," Izuku concluded, staring at the ground. Ochako sighed, face palming.