Keep It Quiet (Lemon)

Background Information: This is a quirk AU, similar to MHA itself. Izuku and Ochako have been together since their first year. They're now in their third year. Momo hosted a dinner at her house for class 3-A because they got a week off of school.

According to the title, THIS IS A LEMON! SEXUAL CONTENT IS IN THIS ONESHOT!!!

Izuku and Ochako sat beside each other. Ochako conversed with their classmates while Izuku sat there, head down towards his Katsudon, spaced out. Izuku was stressed from the school work he was given, known as All Might's successor and all. The teachers say that Izuku 'must get stronger to face the obstacles ahead.' He trains non-stop, barely eating, drinking, or sleeping. Izuku's right leg trembled like crazy as beads of sweat raced down his forehead, thinking about his work. Ochako looked at him periodically, worry evident in her face while they ate. Ochako put her hand on Izuku's thigh, rubbing it to soothe him. His leg slowed down on shaking, but it continued slightly. She looked at him, Izuku staring right back at her. She smiled faintly before frowning.

"What's wrong?" Ochako questioned with worry, voice low so the others wouldn't hear.

"It's nothing. I'm fine, I promise," Izuku replied, matching her soft tone. Knowing Ochako, she'd spot the lie anyway.

"Izuku, you're hurting yourself, and I know you know that. Take a break, and don't worry. Look at us having fun! Talking, eating, and drinking. We came to be stress-free, meaning you do too. Would you do that for me?" Ochako mumbled. Izuku chuckled, knowing she'd gotten the habit from him.

"Fine," Izuku responded, proceeding to worry to himself anyway.

A few minutes later, everyone except Izuku and Ochako left the kitchen. Izuku hadn't finished his food, and Ochako wanted to ensure he'd eat it all. The living room and kitchen were connected, so they'd see the boys play video games and scream at each other. The girls went to Momo's room. Izuku gradually ate his food, finishing it. Ochako smiled at this, continuing to rub his thigh with her hand. He looked at her hand with a slightly flustered face before grunting. His pants became tight. She examined his face before meeting where his eyes were, and she tried not to laugh, seeing the bulge in his pants.

"Izuku.." Ochako said, sounding bubbly but seductive at the same time. Izuku looked at her flushed face, inspected it, and kissed her, Ochako returning the kiss. Izuku started roaming his hands around her body, admiring her curves and features. He grabbed her clothed left breast and began playing with the mound of flesh. Ochako moaned into the kiss from the feeling before pulling away from his lips, Izuku continuing to squeeze her breast.

"D-Deku! We can't here.." Ochako protested, biting her lip. The thought of getting fucked by her boyfriend to possibly get caught by her classmates thrilled her, but she didn't feel like dealing with the questions they'd be bombarded with. Izuku brought his mouth up to her left ear.

"It's okay.. just keep it quiet, and it'll be fine.." Izuku whispered, licking her earlobe. The sudden movement made her gasp lowly. Izuku quickly went under the table, tapping Ochako's hips, signaling her to lift them, which she obliged. He removed her skirt, throwing it under the table. He spread her legs and saw her black laced panties. He moved them to the side and saw her soaked pussy.

"So cute! It's puffy, pink, and dripping! I thought you didn't want this?" Izuku teased while smirking. Ochako blushed profusely.

"You don't understand how you make me feel, you know.." Ochako replied, making Izuku smile. He started eating her out, taking his time to pleasure her. His tongue moved skillfully around her clit.

"Ha..ah~" Ochako moaned out. The others were still playing video games, unaware of what their friends were doing. Izuku pulls his head away, rubbing her nub.