Info and Disclaimer (Edited-Read)

Firstly, thank you animechick1010 for being a huge help in planning some future problems that arise and plots for my book. This person was a huge help and I wanted to give them (not assuming gender, don't hate me) a shoutout. Follow them or something, but they were a help to me and I want to help them

Ok, onto the info (disclaimer is the very short line at the bottom)

Percy gets found out Bruce's identity and just forced him to take her:

Percy: I know you're Batman and Dick's Robin
Bruce: No, I'm not
Percy: Then why the hell is there a cave under your manor and where the hell do you go at night. Look Bruce, I know you are Batman and I'm joining. Besides, you can't stop me. Since when have you ever been able to
Bruce: *resigned sigh*

Bruce is her mom's best friend, like family friends (but Percy just calls him Bruce)

Percy x Dick (I like this ship)

No other demigods get involved - just Percy being the only demigod involved in the vigilante shenanigans (except Diana)

Bruce knows Percy's secret. As does Dick (demigod secret)

Sally lives (to an extent), don't worry, and knows of Percy's activities

Percy just chills at Bruce's house most of the time because she doesn't go to school (dropped out and stays at camp, with her mom, or Bruce's (Sally doesn't exactly mind anymore because she's safe))

Percy does get her equipment from the Hepheastus cabin and Bruce

Her hero name is Fury and she uses this name because Nick Fury was one of her favourite (by the way, this is based off me. I love Nick Fury, but my favourite character is Tony Stark. That's also Percy's because she relates to him [in my opinion] and because I do want to add some of my interests in Percy) characters in the MCU and because it was the first monster she killed.
The hero costume will be on next chapter. Remeber what Edna said "No capes!"

Joins the team and as usual all this schist happens just with Percy

Percy = 13 years old (She has already been on the Lightning Thief and Sea of Monsters quest)
Dick = 13 years old
Dick's birthday is December 1st and Percy's is on August 18th, so she is older by a few months.

There will also be minor swearing. And no Seaweed Brain nickname.

Now you're all probably wondering why. Well because, I don't like the nickname. We get it, Percy asked a few dumb questions but when I went through the books they were also quite relevant. Annabeth (even though I love her) just belittled Percy's intelligence by giving Percy this nickname. The only nickname I feel Percy would get in this book from Annabeth is probably "Water girl" or "Aqualady". I like those nicknames and think their fun.

Judge me all you want but I have an opinion and I don't care about yours for this specific thing. Also, Annabeth does not judo flip Percy in Mark of Athena. Why? Because being judo flipped onto hard concrete hurts and Percy is a survivor of abuse. You think Percy wants to be judo flipped. I'm not adding that in my story, so asume they just hug in a sisterly manner.

Finally, Percy does lose the achilles heel, but she gets it back later. Why? Comedic power when she gets it back, and major plothole avoided when she loses it. You will understand.

I don't own YJ or Percy Jackson.