4

Mount Justice

August 3rd 2010, 13:06

"Recognized: Superboy, B05."

A second later, the Zeta-Tube spoke again, "Recognized: Fury, B02."

Fury stepped in, covered in gold dust and a stony expression on her face. Her other four teammates, except Superboy who was walking away, looked at her with questioning looks and concern.

She waved them off and walked in the direction of the girl's shower rooms, her intent to get water. She was interrupted by Black Canary stepping out of the shadows.

"Ready for training, everyone?" She asked.

"I'm gonna go and clean my suit. I'll be back in a sec," Fury answered and ran off. Black Canary watched her go then shrugged her shoulders.

Fury arrived in the bathroom and controlled the water from the sink to wash all the gold dust. She sihged as she looked in the miror.

This morning she recieved word that Thalia and Annabeth were getting along well, and Fury was happy with that, but Thalia had reacted badly when told about Luke.

Grover had also told her that he was great and still looking for demigods.

She looked at the mirror and removed her mask. Her eyes glowed breifly and Fury looked at her scars, which also glowed as she controlled water. It was something she had noticed the first time she controlled water. Her scars would glow and look like water. It was cool, but Fury felt horrible for lying to her friend—her family.

She placed her mask back on and walked out to see the guys lined up and Black Canary talking. Superboy was still not in the line and was just standing off to the side.

Then KF tried to spar against Canary, and was taken down in seconds.

"Did anyone see what he did wrong?"

Robin was about to answer when Fury cut him off, "He was distracted and surprised. Your first attack was sudden that he had barely any time to counter, and since he was distracted he couldn't block or dodge the next."

"Well done, Fury, but he also allowed me to dictate the terms of-"

"Oh, please," Superboy interrupted Black Canary and Fury suddenly looked more interested.

She pulled a bag of ready-made, salty, buttery, blue popcorn out of nowere and started munching. Robin held his hand out for her, and was lightly elbowed in return.

"Please," he asked. His hand was filled with some blue popcorn.

They ignored the looks of confusion and continued eating with a grin as they watched Superboy get his butt kicked by BC.

Then Batman interrupted the session.

------

A red, black and dark blue bike turned right as it got on the road. Two red and black bikes followed Fury as she grinned, locing the feeling of being on a motorbike.

She and Robin had to wear sunglasses, but they were used to it because rarely anyone could stop crowding Percy and Dick when they exited the manor—it tends to happen as Dick is the adopted son and Percy is Bruce's honorary niece. The News had a field day when they saw the three together, all chilling. Some even speculated that she was a secret love child (Personal favourite of hers and Dick's because it annoyed Bruce to the bone).

Anyway, the mission was to protect the different body parts of an adroid that could copy the powers of superheroes.

She, Robin and Superboy were following one of the two real trucks. KF, Miss M and Aqualad were going with the other. There were also several decoys.