Sleep walking

Eli woke up to find himself lying atop one of the mushroom pads that populated Slugterra. He noticed his slugs were chirping anxiously while being on top of him.

"Uuugh...guys...Burpy what's going on here?" Eli asked, still feeling groggy and confused as he noticed the other members of his group weren't here. To his surprise he noticed he was still wearing his PJs from last night, he got up quickly realizing he wasn't dressed for the windy weather.

Looking around, relief started showering him, he realized everything looked familiar, meaning he must not be far from the hideout. Walking around, he tried to follow routes that let off a sense of 'deja vu'. Walking along he kept feeling more confident in his navigation abilities.

Eventually the hideout came into sight, feeling tired from walking for so long without food or water, he took out his Arachnet Slug. "K Spinner, think you can swing us home?" With that the remaining slugs jumped onto Eli as he fired, Spinner launched a web from his back and was able to securely swing everyone to the entrance of the hideout.

"Whew, nice one pal. Now, let's get something to ea-" the door swung open fast, hitting him in the face. "Uuuh, what the -?". "Oh crap, Eli it's you, Pronto, Trixie, he's over here." Once inside, Eli was met with the worried expressions of Pronto, Kord, and Trixie.

"Where the hell have you been! You didn't leave a note and you left your communicator..." Trixie started listing off everything with Pronto and Kord joining in.

"I'm really sorry guys, the last thing I remember was going to sleep and then this morning my slugs woke me up on top of a mushroom head. I swear I have no clue how I got there." With that, the other members stopped talking and let confusion take over.

"Wait...if the last thing you remember is going to sleep...and then you woke up outside the hideout...were... you maybe sleepwalking?" asked Trixie. The idea seemed to make the most sense.

"Pronto has an idea, we should test the theory tonight by observing our Shane friend when he goes to sleep." "Sounds good, we'll be able to confirm what's going on," said Kord. Tensions started to ease in the hideout as everyone started to become more calm about the situation, Eli, who still had yet to eat, went straight into the kitchen, being followed by everyone else.

"Wait, what are you guys doing?" asked a confused Eli. "Um, grabbing breakfast dude." replied Kord, who was already reaching over the fridge. "It's hard to have an appetite when one of your friends just disappears in the morning" grumbled a slightly hangry Trixie. Eli smiled to himself, he was glad to have friends who cared about him like this.

After the stressful morning, the day went by quickly and soon enough, night had fallen over Slugterra.

"...Guys...I don't know if this is working," offered Eli from his bed. "Cmon Eli, fall asleep already we've been here for over an hour," complained Trixie who, with Pronto and Kord, were squished together on a rocking chair. All facing Eli's bed.

"Yeah that's the thing, it's hard to sleep with an audience," offered Eli. The others planned on staying in Eli's room waiting for him to sleep, hopefully seeing if he would sleep walk again. But, despite Eli's relatively consistent sleep schedule, even after an hour he was still up.

"Wait! Pronto"s seen this before. I'll whip up my mothers special molenoid-go-to-sleep serum. It always worked for me when I was younger," exclaimed Pronto. "Um Pronto, we're trying to help Eli GO to sleep. Not have him vomit all over his bed," Eli and Trixie both laughed at Kord's joke. "You'll see," Pronto said as he rushed out of the room and ran into the kitchen.

He came back momentarily and placed a bowl filled with a purplish substance on Eli's lap, "bon appetit Shane," it was clear Pronto took pride in his dish.

With a brave look, Eli closed his eyes and chugged. At first there was no change, until he fell down spilling the remaining liquid on his clothes.

"Wow Pronto, you really did yourself this time" said Kord as the others helped him move Eli back up on the bed. "I told you to never doubt the cooking skills of the Great Pronto."

2 HOURS LATER

"Are we sure this is gonna work?" whispered Kord as he noticed the others were starting to nod off. "Hmm... oh yeah...sure" Trixie replied, struggling to stay awake.

Before they could call it quits for the night, Eli started stirring in his sleep, causing everyone to snap out of their sleepy daze.

"Shhh, he's finally moving," they all got up off the chair and moved out of the way. At first Eli just kept turning in his bed before finally sitting up. He started moving around his room but his eyes remained closed.

Since everyone was so focused on keeping their eye on the door, as they thought Eli would get out of the hideout through there, they were surprised when he went out a different way. Before anyone had even turned around Eli had climbed out his window, somehow his grip strength in his sleep was far beyond that of when he was awake, as he effortlessly climbed atop the round roof of the hideout.

"Crap, Trixie you and Pronto head out to the front and back of the hideout, in case he falls! I'll go up to the roof!" Trxie and Pronto wasted no time as they followed the cave trolls' instructions.

ON THE ROOFTOP

"Okay now Eli, let's just calm down," negotiated Kord as he slowly kept creeping towards Eli. Eli, who was still asleep, looked through him, as if he didn't even see anyone up on the roof with him. From down below both Trixie and Pronto had their blasters with them at the front and back of the hideout, they each had an arachnet slug in case Eli fell.

"Now Eli, let's just come do-," Eli lost his footing on the tiles and started tumbling down, Kord wasted no time grabbing him, but due to the angle, Eli ended up pulling Kord down with him.

This was one of the times Kord's large frame came in handy as he wrapped himself around Eli, using his body as a shield to brace the impact. Luckily for him, Trixie was able to fire off her slug in time, encompassing both in a protective web.

TOMORROW MORNING

"Oh, hey guys," Eli said as he woke up and faced three very tired Shane Gang members. "I take it that I sleep walked again?" asked a sheepish Eli. "Yup. But Don't worry buddy, I've got a great idea to keep you safe." Kord responded with a smile.

"O-oh yeah, what is it?" asked a suspicious Eli. However Kord asked him to wait till night. Throughout the day Eli tried asking the others what Kord was talking about, but everyone remained tight-lipped.

AT NIGHT

"THIS is your plan, get me out of here guys!" complained Eli who was currently chained to his bed.

"Don't worry Eli, this is just a temporary solution. Now even if you do walk, you won't be going anywhere. Have a good night." Trixie said she snapped a pic of Eli chained up in his PJs. "Guys! Guys wait!" shouted Eli to defiant ears.

The others walked out and due to staying up the night before, were quick to fall asleep.