Chap 7 that was

This is Thomas

Charlie POV

Thomas was holding up Sam against the lockers saying this to him and everyone was watching. Even o2l and Magcon I was about to do something but someone grabbed my wrist I look over and see Hayes.

I make him let go and I put my finger to my lip. I walk up behind Thomas and everyone stays quiet and I put my finger to my lip and Sam sees.

I go up behind Thomas and scream in his ear and he falls back and I laugh and push Sam aside and Thomas stands up and I run and kian says "time to go home" and he picks me up and we all run to the car and drive home.

When we enter the house Jc yells "THAT WAS AWSOME YOU JUST SCARED THOMAS OH MY GOD" and Sam comes up to me and picks me up and spins me around and says "thank you" and he kisses my cheek which I could tell Kian wasn't happy about.

Ricky says "you could've gotten killed" and I say "but I didn't" and Trevor says "oh what you did to that girl earlier was AWSOME you broke her nose" and I say "I know it was fake" and I look at my sore knuckle.

Kian says "this is why" and he puts a ice pack on my hand and I say "i was doing something to help someone so it's ok" and he Says "when you see him tomorrow just avoid him ok cause I'm pretty sure he's pissed" and I say "boo so I have to stay away from Thomas that girl I punched and the pervy gym coach" and Jc says "yea he's weird" and Kian says "if he does anything just kill him" and we all laugh and Connor orders Chinese food which I love.

After we are I took a shower and I went to go change and I see Sam in my room I say "sam" shocked and I grip the towel tighter.

Sam POV

I was gonna tell Charlie something but she was in the shower but I thought she was changing in the shower so I waited and looked around her room.

Until I hear a voice say "sam" I turn around and see Charlie with a towel around her which isn't that long and she was griping it tight god she was very sexy.

I was trying really hard to look away and I say "I'm sorry Charlie I came here to say something but umm I'll ask you later" and she nods and I run out of her room and head to mine I pull my hair and say "stupid Sam what's wrong with you"

And I lay on my bed and fall asleep. Charlie entered the room in a bra and underwear she was beautiful I say "Charlie" and she says "I love you Sam and I want you" and she kisses me and gets on top of me she straddles me and I grab her ass and she moans and I say "I love you" and she says "I love you too but this is a dream" and I wake up to Charlie shaking me in Jc shirt and shorts and hair tied in a bun and she says "you were having a nightmare" and I groan dam I wish it was real.

She says "what did you want to say" and I say "don't ever defend me like that ever again ok what if you wouldn't gotten hurt" and she says "I'm sorry but I hate it when people do that" and I smile and hug her and she kisses my cheek and my cheeks get even more pink if that was even possible.

She says "night sam" and she leaves and I try falling asleep thinking of how perfect Charlie is.