Chap 26 oh we fight

Charlie POV

I wake up to my alarm oh yeah we have a show today. I put on a white crop top and Jean shorts with a brown belt and my converse. I take a selfie and I say 'got a show today in Hawaii so excited😜' Sam wakes up and wraps his arms around my waist.

I giggle and he mumbles "I love you" in my neck I turn around and kiss him and say "get ready we have a show today" he groans and gets ready.

I comb my hair and put it to the side and we all get in the limo and drive to the event.

After show

Some girls got vip passes and they got to take pictures with us and stuff we decided to go to dinner after the event.

We arrived and I sat next to mahogany Nash and Hayes were fighting..again. Jc says "is it just me or do Kian and Charlie like never fight" and everyone goes "yeah" I say "oh we fight but not a lot cause when we fight" and Kian says "its Brutal we like kill each other so if you see us fighting please stop it" and Nash says "it must be nice to have a loving sister" and Hayes says "it must be nice to have a loving brother" and we laugh.

We ordered food and it was really good. The waitress was checking out Sam and all of the boys mahogany laughed and covered her mouth the waitress says "I would stop laughing curling iron" and i say "it's just really funny that your trying to get with these guys and you have no chance" and she says "are you saying I'm not beautiful" she snaps and I say "no everyone is beautiful in there own unique way it's just your personality sucks" and she huffs and walks away.

We drive a limo back to the hotel and on the way Sam wrapped his arms around my waist and whispers in my ear "you know it's hot when your mad" and I smile but try to hide it.

His grip gets tighter and Nash groans and says "not in the limo" and SAMs grip loosens and I rest my head on his chest.

We make it to the hotel and Sam closes the door and wraps his arms around my waist and whispers "you know I love you" and I say "I know" and he says "well do you know your ass looks great in those jeans" and he kisses my jawline and my lips and starts making his way down my neck.

I gasp when he sucks my sweet spot and I could feel his smirk he lays me down on the bed and continued to kiss my neck I bite my lip preventing me to moan and he says "baby girl don't hold it back I want you to know you enjoy this" and he continues so suck my sweet spot and I moan and grip the sheets.

He traces his fingers to the hem of my shirt and takes it off he says "is this ok" and I nod and whisper "I just don't wanna lose it today" and he nods and looks at my boobs and I laugh and he bites his lip and says "please" and I nod and he smiles.

Ok first of all I didn't lose my virginty to Sam he just saw parts of me that he hasn't seen before and nothing below the waist ok and after I put on SAMs shirt and feel asleep on his chest.