Chap 20 well maybe i

Charlie POV

I say "that was Justin he was my friend from my old school" and they all look at Sam he looks kinda annoyed.

I say "you ok" and he looks up and says "just peachy" and I sit back and say "yep I'm lost" and he says "I don't like Justin ok I'm sorry" and I raise and eye brow and say "why not" and Sam yells "I JUST DONT LIKE HIM" and I sit back and I know everyone is looking at us.

I say "well maybe I don't want a boyfriend who chooses who my friends are and aren't" and he says "well maybe I don't want a girl friend who's hated on social media" and everyone freezes and I say "I'm sorry so many people hate me Sam so sorry but those people don't know one thing about me but you do"

Sam POV

My stomach sank why did I say that. I was about to say something when a car honked and another car came and hit the limo we all fell and the limo started rolling down the hill we were all screaming and that's the last thing I remember before everything went black.

I wake up to beeping what the hell I sit up and see a nurse patching up my wounds I say "what happened" she says "you crashed, a car hit yours and you went tumbling down a hill most of you were fine but a girl the car mostly hit her and they've taken her to the hospital" and I get up and say "WHAT DID SHE LOOK LIKE" and she says "blonde hair -" I cut her off "I NEED TO SEE HER" and she says "now boy calm down" and I say "I'm her boyfriend I need to see her" she says "you will pumpkin but let me help you and I will take you straight to your girl ok" and I sit down I see Kian and he's yelling at the police.

I yell "KIAN" and he looks over and he looks pissed at me he runs over and says "WHAT THE FUCK SAM" and the nurse says "language" and Kian says "Sam you just insulted her and then that happens are you serious"

I look down and say "I'm sorry I want to see just as much as you do" and he says "no you don't cause she's ALL I HAVE LEFT SAM DONT YOU REALIZE THAT WITHOUT HER IM NOTHING I HAVE NO ONE AND I was suppose to take care of her Sam I was" and he looks down and my eyes water holy shit I'm crying.

The nurse says "alright your all patched up I'll take you to the hospital to see your girl" and Kian say "GUYS COME ON WERE SEEING CHARLIE" and everyone enters the ambulance in tears.

The nurse says "this girl got good friends" and she starts driving.

We arrive and we all scream and run looking for her room we find it and all enter she is there with a black eye busted lip stitches on her neck and arm and a broken leg and little cuts on her from the glass.

I start crying like a little bitch.

The doctor enters and says "oh wow this girl is popular" and we look at him and he says "bad joke sorry umm Charlie would wake up any time now and she's gonna be very energetic from all the medicine and a little giggly and loopy but she's gonna be fine in a few hours so if she asks you for something just say no ok she'll wake up any minute now so I'll check up on you later ok and make sure you say no to everything she wants to do" we nod and in 5 minutes Charlie starts waking up.

I have a feeling we won't be able to say no.