Chap 9 that was weird

Charlie POV

No body was moving we were all in shock this evil twisted bully felt sorry for me and I scared him yesterday.

We all looked at Each other and Jc says "your alive" and Aaron says "that was weird your not dead" we all laugh well that just happened.

Sam POV

I was really scared I thought he was gonna like hurt her and I have like a huge crush on her I'm scared she doesn't even like me or kian won't let me go out with her.

After school

While driving home and everyone left the car I went beside Kian and said "can I talk to you" I was nervous and he could tell he smirked.

He says "what's up" and I say "I was umm wondering..if..maybe..icouldgoonadatewithcharlie" he looks confused and says "what" and I breathe in and out and say. "can I go on a date with charlie" he smirks And says "if you hurt her I'm gonna have to kill you And took you long enough Hayes is about to make his move" and I smile and we bro hug.

I head inside and head to Charlie's room she was at her desk with one of Kian's shirt on that went down to her knees and shorts that you couldn't see and her long blonde hair down.

She was reading a book and she looked adorable without even trying. She looks up and smiles she says "hey sam" and closes her book I say "hey Charlie...umm I was wondering if you..i mean it's totally up to you if you wanna go on a date thing" I said while scratching the back of my neck.

I look up and she smiles and says "I would love to go on this date thing" and I smile really big and I'm pretty sure my cheeks got pinker she giggles stands up and kisses my cheek and says "later sam" and I say "later" and let out a breathe and leave her room.

I go to my room and scream and jump around and put my fist in the air I lay down and say "thank you" I got a date with the most perfect girl ever.