Chap 35 justin

This is Justin
Charlie POV

I see Justin I smile and hug him and he says "don't you look beautiful" and I smile and say "well half of me" and he chuckles and says "I've missed you and on the day I saw you umm the car crash" and I say "yeah that was a bad day but IM ALIVE" and he chuckles and says "I've missed your weird ways" and I say "well thank you a lot of people don't" and he bites his lip and looks at what I'm wearing and I slap his arm and he laughs and says "I mean look at you if only the girls and boys saw you at school now" and I say "yeah then no one would bully me or you" and he says "yeah we're both pretty hot" he says being all cocky.

I roll my eyes and someone grabs my hand and kisses me I open my eyes and see Sam and I smile Justin says "hey Sam" and Sam says "hi Justin oh and Charlie Jenn is here" and I gasp (pretend her and jennxpen are best friends).

I say "Justin I'm gonna go talk to Jenn alright" and he smiles and nods and I run off and hug her.

Sam POV

I looked over at Charlie and saw her talking to Justin I seriously just wanted to grab a bat and kill but that's kinda...illegal *sigh* if only it wasn't

I walk over and i kiss Charlie at first she was frightened cause she didn't know it was me but then she did and she smiled I look over at Justin and it looks like he's gonna explode I smirk and he glares.

When she leaves to go talk to Jenn Justin says "yo Sam I would cherish these moments you have with her" I look at him and say "i do" and he chuckles and says "sure" sarcastically ok this guy is getting on my past nerve.

Justin POV

After tonight Sam and Charlie won't be together anymore 😈