CHAPTER 10: In Between Your Thighs.

The frosty door closed gently behind her, cocooning her in the restroom's serenity, a sanctuary away from the office's bustling activity. Standing alone, she leaned against the sink, her tired reflection staring back, etched with the weariness of her responsibilities.

Drawing nearer to the mirror, she sighed, her breath clouding its surface momentarily. A fleeting moment of introspection flashed in her eyes before her resolve visibly strengthened.

With a gentle swipe, she removed the layers of makeup, concealing angry red scars left by Lord Maximus's dominance. As the makeup faded, the scars emerged, a harsh constellation mapped across her cheek. Tracing her face, her fingers flinched at their rough, almost brittle texture.

Her focus shifted downward, raising her gown to reveal her thighs marked by dark spots and persistent blisters—remnants of wounds that refused to fade.

Tossing the wipes into the bin, she turned to the sink, splashing cold water on her face.

Amidst the echoes of her thoughts, she murmured in anguish, tears streaming down her cheeks. "How could I have been so foolish to believe that he would love me? Today marks my 8th year with the Shaque, yet he doesn't even remember. He inflicts this pain and never checks on me."

With each step heavy with a mix of pain and determination, Dr. Martini returned from the restroom. However, her heart sank at the sight awaiting her—a resplendent Lord Maximus stood, hands clasped behind his back, prompting fear to flicker in her eyes.

" What's troubling you, Martini?" His voice cut through the tense silence. She fought the urge to roll her eyes, grappling with disbelief at his sudden appearance. I can't believe he's here. What's his game? This is excruciating, she thought, her inner turmoil echoing the ache in her heart.

Lord Maximus closed the gap between them, leaning in to whisper, "I haven't forgotten what today signifies."

Dr. Martini sighed indifferently. "Lord, your presence here is unusual. Is there something specific you seek?"

"I've increased your salary by forty percent since today marks your 8th year working with me," Lord Maximus declared.

Dr. Martini let out a weary groan, her gaze meeting Lord Maximus. "Thank you, my Lord. Is that the sole reason for your visit?" she inquired.

"Is a reason necessary for me to step into your office? Regardless, I hold dominion over every aspect of you. I shaped you," Lord Maximus asserted, his tone resolute.

Dr. Martini's breath hitched, a shudder rippling through her frame. "Then why this torment, Lord Maximus? The bruises of your touch on my thighs are yet to heal..." Her voice trailed off.

Lord Maximus pivoted towards her, bending to untie her heels. He gently lifted her dress to reveal her thighs. Pausing, he drew them closer and tenderly kissed the bruise. He whispered in her ear, "I wouldn't mind adding a few more," as he pinched the tender spot. Dr. Martini cried out in pain.

Tears welled up in her eyes as she growled, "You're a masochist, leave me be." Undeterred, Lord Maximus placed his hands on her waist, pulling off her underwear and tying them around her neck. "You look beautiful like this. I don't ever want to see you with makeup, understood?" His deep voice echoed throughout the office.

Lord Maximus brushed a fingertip along the contour of Dr. Martini's lips, the caress sending shivers down her core. "You love me, don't you...?" He leaned in closer, his breath warm against her ear.

His voice, a silken rasp, sent a jolt through her, a flutter that settled possessively low in her belly. "But I won't compel those words from your lips."

"No, no," Dr. Martini's voice trembled, a flicker of fear in her eyes, betraying her words. Her posture reflexively shrank back, and she subtly pressed her hand against the desk for support. "My feelings for you were admiration, nothing more"

His lips glistened, a predatory smile flashing like a viper's baring its fangs as his fingers teased the hem of her skirt, branding against the vulnerable skin of her thigh.

"Or was it just lust, Dr. Martini?" His tone was challenging, a hint of mockery in his words. "Did you think the lord of the Shaque would simply succumb to your desires? Have you forgotten the... rules?"

A soft moan escaped her lips as she responded, "I don't want you anymore. Once the bruise heals, I'll tattoo over it. We should forget about everything."

His response was swift, a dangerous glint in his eyes. "No, this time, I need you. You might have to tattoo your entire body because I plan to leave my marks everywhere." Lord Maximus's words were a promise, a threat, and a seduction all at once.

Dr. Martini was losing control, the chilliness of the room doing nothing to quell the heat rising within her. Lord Maximus, ever observant, caught on and a smirk danced on his lips. He pressed a gentle kiss to her forehead, creating a distance between them.

He untied her underwear, the scent intoxicating him as he skimmed them down his face, the fabric leaving a damp trail on his lips. With a swift motion, he distanced himself from the table, tossing the garment back to her with a commanding, "Dress appropriately."

With a careful maneuver, Dr. Martini eased her underwear back up to her waist, delicately adjusting her dress, a grimace quivering across her features.

The involuntary groan of pain that escaped her lips didn't evade Lord Maximus's notice. Sensing her discomfort, he swiftly perceived the strain etched in her expression, prompting him to graciously offer her respite from her duties.

A devilish grin crept across Lord Maximus's face, his eyes veiled in curiosity. "Has Zayn recalled anything about the incident that led him here?" His voice carried an air of calculated intrigue.

"No my lord, should I disclose Zayn's presence?" Dr. Martini deliberated, her thoughts shrouded in uncertainty.

"Answer me," Lord Maximus demanded sharply, his tone cutting through the tension.

"No, he hasn't," Dr. Martini replied calmly, her voice tinged with concern. "He remains oblivious to the Butcher's Worm and their baby, despite nearing full recovery."

"In that case, he's due for specialized room testing. If he resists our efforts," Lord Maximus announced ominously, "we'll be left with no choice but to eliminate him. He's become a repository of far too much knowledge."

Dr Martini sighed in discomfort " Zayn is contemplating going back to the orphanage, what if he remembers the incident?" she asked.

"Martini, we hold all the cards. He's firmly entangled in our scheme; there's no escape. Any memories he recovers will only serve to unravel how he got ensnared in the Butcher's Worm," he remarked with a hint of disdain in his voice.

Dr. Martini's gaze met Lord Maximus's, a cocktail of emotions and seduction swirling in her eyes. As she bit her lip, he sauntered towards her. "Do you feel horny?" he asked.

He advanced towards her, a warm smile gracing his lips. His hands gently caressed her lower back, gradually meandering towards her buttocks. "I'm a virgin," Dr. Martini revealed, her cheeks blooming with a rosy blush.

He kissed her bare collarbone, "I don't mind, you crave the pain," Lord Maximus stated, his voice steady.

"I can bear it, my Lord," Dr. Martini responded, feeling a surge of arousal. He then stepped back, withdrawing from her.

"Then go fuck yourself, since you despise me," Lord Maximus retorted, striding out of her office.

(Quick reminder: Your comments, votes, and follows are incredibly appreciated! Your support keeps the story going, so if you're loving it, please show your support!)