CHAPTER 29: Seduced By Sin.

DR MARTINI.

A storm raged outside, a feral symphony of wind and rain that mocked the suffocating heat building within the room. Smoke tendrils curled from a cigar on the sleek desk, mingling with the sweet, acrid scent of marijuana that clung to the air. A bottle of Jack Daniels gleamed like a captured sunset, a silent witness to the events leading to this charged moment.

Lord Maximus slammed me against the cool stone wall, the force of it stealing the breath from my lungs. His hand gripped the curve of my backside, sending a jolt of heat straight to my core. His broad frame pressed against mine, a furnace radiating through the thin silk of my dress.

Is this what you crave, Martini?" His voice was a low rumble, each word vibrating through me like a physical touch. His breath, hot against my ear.

I pressed myself further into the wall, my cheeks burning. He brought his face closer, his gaze intense, searching.  Flustered, I  looked away, a cascade of hair falling over my  face.

"He's my Lord," I  gasped, thinking fast. "What if he...?" He bent down, his touch feather-light as he sent kisses down my  leg, slowly pulling my underwear free. I watched the  black fabric land with a soft thud as it draped like a  fallen trophy around the bottle of Jack Daniels.

I could feel his grip around my waist, pulling me close as if he wanted something from me. Suddenly, he cupped my face with force, brushing the strands of hair from my eyes as his gaze fell on my naked breasts.

"You came prepared, Martini," he murmured, his voice husky with amusement. With caressing touch, his hands moved possessively into my breasts. His malevolent fingers burying my nips, sending shivers down my spine.

I bit my lip, torn between burgeoning desire and ever-present fear. He trailed kisses across my collarbone, his lips lingering on the pulse point at my neck trailing my tattoos. This feeling, I had never felt before. As much as I wanted this moment to last forever, I had to bear the consequences.

With a swift movement, he ripped the dress from my shoulders, the silk whispering to the floor. Naked and vulnerable, I  felt exposed, as if he could see right through me. Holding my  waist firm, he cupped my neck, "Is this what a doctor would call love?" he rasped, his voice laced with a twisted humour. With his grip tightening, I groaned, tapping the wall repeatedly.

Suddenly, his grip loosened. I coughed, gasping for breath. My face landed on his chest, I felt his hands protecting me. My thighs were within the grasp of his hands. He stumbled back, his eyes narrowed.

"What's your mission here, Martini?" His voice asked with a harsh command.

I swallowed, my throat suddenly dry. My gaze locked with his, a storm swirling in my own gloomy eyes. "I... I'm here for your vitals, My Lord," I stammered, the words catching in my breath. My voice was a flimsy shield against the raw desire thrumming through my veins.

A slow smile played on his lips, a hint of danger glinting in his dark eyes. "Vitals, hmm?" His voice was a husky murmur, his touch a feather-light trail down my neck, sending sparks exploding at every point of contact. "Perhaps your definition of 'vitals' needs... clarification."

We tumbled onto the plush bed, my hand trailing across his broad chest, the soft hairs tempting me to linger. The warmth emanating from his shirt was an alluring pledge. With a slow, deliberate movement filled with intensity, he raised my gown.

"Your... essence," he breathed, his voice with hunger. The word was barely a whisper against my heated skin.

He descended, a slow, agonizing descent, his lips trailing fire across the inked skin of my thighs, advancing my beneath. "Everywhere else," I murmured, my voice a ragged thread, "I'm control personified. But here with you..." The sentence trailed off as his hands, warm and calloused, clasped mine.

His every line, a sculptor's dream, hair like midnight silk, begging for my touch. Tattoos mummured secrets, his lips promised sin. Perfect, except for the danger clinging to him like a second skin. Undeniably strict, but the way he licked his lips... I craved a taste, a rule to break, a delicious consequence.

My chest tightened, each breath a shallow rasp against my dry throat. He leaned in close. The glint of a single gold chain against his bronzed skin vanished from my attention, replaced by the scorching heat of his fingers brushing my breast.

The touch, a promise of forbidden pleasure, ignited a whimper from my throat. "Ahn," a moan escaped my lips as he paused, his lips hovering an enticing kiss away from mine. I faintly closed my eyes, anticipation a tight coil in my stomach. Maybe tonight, the rule wouldn't hold.

Swiftly, the thud of his heartbeat echoed in my ears, threatening to drown out all rational thought: my body ached to surrender, the need for him a tangible presence against my skin.

I opened my eyes, biting my lip so hard it bled a bead of crimson. He was looking away, a sly smile playing on his lips. Inhaling deeply, his gaze drifted back to me, his eyes lingering not just on my face, but tracing the heated flush that crept down my neck.

A lick of sunlight danced on his gold chain, warming my bare skin. Then, he stopped cold, a shudder wracking his frame. "Martini," he rasped, the name a dark warning. "...I'm capable of terrible things. Please, go. Now."

PLEASE KINDLY VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW ME.