Meet the angle

Karan pov:
I got call when I was checking my mail and it's my mom.

Yes mom i said.

Karan where are you I informed you na that we have to go to my friends house, you forgot mom said angerly.

Relax mom i am just leaving I got stuck in a meeting i said lie because i don't want to beaten by mom she became devil 👿 sometimes.

I reached home and directly went with her she gave me the adress we reached towards a beautiful house which is looking cozy and comfy.

When I about to enter I got a call from an important client and i stop there to attend the call.

I finish the conversation and enter into the living room.

I saw a old lady and I greet her she pat my head.

I just move back and came face to face to a little angle standing there looking absolutely gorgeous.

I admire her and she is also staring me i smirk to know about that I made a good impression.

My mom introduced her to me.

Beta he is my elder son Karan Kapoor mom said.

I forward my hand for handshake to her.

She cutely said " Hii I am kiyana.

I felt a electric shock as I touch her hand.

We all sat down and mom invite them to the party.

We started to go and then kiyana came with a beautiful bouquet.

Aunty please this is for myside as you first time came at my house she said.

Mom hugged her and accept the bouquet.

She came outside with her grandma see mom and me off.

I starts my car and mom wave at her I saw her from my side view mirror.

Our eye clash and i gave her a smile which she beautiful return showing her dimple looking absolutely like a doll.