Party

Kiyana pov:

I am trying to sleep as someone thought of rather someone is invading my mind Karan Kapoor.

He is the first one who caught my attention.
Around him I feel very protected i don't know the feeling but it felt right.

With these thoughts I sleep dreaming about those black orbs.

TIME SKIP

It's morning and I got ready and came downward and see my grandma sitting and having her tea I go to temple and light up dia infront of my parents.

Good morning beautiful i wished my grandma.

Good morning beta grandma said with her sweet smile.

I move toward kitchen and starts preparing breakfast.

I put all thing on table and we both starts eating.

Ki beta please came early as we have to go to Kapoor house for party grandma said.

Okkk granny i said.

I move toward my shop and starts my todays work.

Time skip and now I am heading towards with a gift and a bouquet for them.

I reached my home and saw my grandma ready in a beautiful saree.

I fastly moves towards my room and get ready in a beautiful gown.

I do minimal makeup.

Hayee looking very pretty grandma said.

Thankyou i said shyly because whenever someone compliment me red colour automatically came on my cheeks.

We both move toward my car.
Yes I own a car because it's difficult to travel as grandma have problem her leg and back started paining.

I love my car its my first expensive thing which i brought when I won a reward in my college competition and my savings from my partime jobs and my flower business.
Back on time it was small but now I earn well.

We reached there it is very beautiful mansion and the decoration is very pretty.

Karan pov:
I reached home and directly go to my room.

I change my outfit and sat on my bed checking my mails but someone thought came across my mind.

Kiyana the girl who is looking nothing but beautiful like a doll.

My doll she is mine because if i want something I get it.

And she is my priceless possession which i want to cherish with all my heart.

No one has ever caught my attention like her she doesn't do something to attract me but her voice , her cute face, all these attract me towards her.

When I know that she has no parents it clench my heart because I want to give all the love and respect which she deserves.

I sleep with these thoughts.

Morning 🌅:
I woke up and do my exercise and move toward dinning room.

Good morning Bhai my brother ayush said. He came today morning as he came from his college trip.

I wish him and mom dad.

Bhai please come on time we don't want you to be late on your own party ayush said.

Okkk I move toward my car and reached my office.

Everyone one wish me and i invite all of them for today party.

In evening i reached my home which is looking not less than any palace looking very beautiful with all the lightings.

I directly went to my room and get ready in my black tux.

I move toward garden where party is held.

I met with everyone one but I am waiting for a special one to grace with her presence.

After sometime my doll enter looking very pretty like an angel.

All were looking towards her like fucking eye raping her.

I don't like that she is only mine.
Mine to watch and mine to cherish.

She uncomfortably enter with her grandma as all were gawking at her.

She reached toward my parents and gave them the beautiful bouquet.

I moves towards them.

Beta please wish Karan because it's all his hard work that the company is on number one mom said to her.

She looks toward me and said " Hii congratulations for your success and i wish you achieve much more than this.

Thank you i said slightly smiling.

Mom and dad starts to talk with her grandma and said beta please enjoy the party Karan please take care of her.

They go to meet some guests.

In same time ayush came and said " Wow hii beautiful I am ayush the most handsome man present here he said cokily.

She slightly smile and said hlloo.

I think she gets comfortable because ayush is an extrovert they both are talking and I was quitely standing here only staring at her.

She felt my gaze and see in my direction.

On same time I heard the most bitchy voice of my business client daughter.

Hii Karan she said seductively.
And my blood boils because she disgustingly glance towards my doll.