Family

Karan pov:
I feel the rage when I saw my doll hurt and tears in her beautiful doe eyes. I know she is lying.

I call my secretary and tell him to check the CCTV footage of construction site.

I starts my car and drove towards my home.

Good evening mom dad i wished them.

Good evening son.

So karan tomorrow we all are going to kiyana home to talk about yours and her marriage.

Tomorrow is holiday and I don't want any discussion about it so you have to be there with us.

Ok mom i said and we move to dinning table.

We finish our dinner and i move toward my room change into something comfortable.

In same time my pa call came and he send me the CCTV footage.

I open it and saw how my baby got hurt my that bitch.
I feel my blood boil when I saw her tears 😭.

I immediately call my bodyguard and tell him to take Mia to my special basement where I treat people and give her torture not to kill her but that much so she can never ever try to hurt anyone.

I don't like that people who thought that they are the best and all middle class people are not worth.

As i put my phone down my parents knock on my door.

Mom dad come they came and we all sit on couch present in my room.

Son as you know that you are the future king of Jaipur and you reach your age.

Today I got a call from you bade papa that we need to go there our people need us they want there king and queen.

So we decided to shift there and do your and kiyana marriage there.

I know about that thing i already shifted my business there.

I know dad but will kiyana accept this decision you know she had her career her business here.

I understand beta we will discuss with her we already call her grandma and she accepted the proposal she will call us when kiyana will accept it and she has no problem as she wants to go to her homeland and live there with her family.

Ok dad mom we will go to her place tomorrow and discuss with her i said.

They wish me goodnight and i drop a message to know about my doll health.

Hii how's your hand now i message.

It's fine now I took medicine kiyana msg came.

Ok gn i msg.

Gn she replied.

I sleep in no time because tomorrow is a big day.

Kiyana pov:

I enter my home and saw my granny doing something in her phone.

Good evening granny i said.
Good evening baby she said and what happen to your hand are you fine she asks worriedly.

I am fine granny and it's accidental happens.

Acha came we will do dinner.
We both done our dinner and i sat with her in our balcony.

Granny do I have big family i asked.

Yes beta you have a big family your bade papa your badi maa and two big brother she said sadly.

Granny so why i don't know about them i said as I never heard about them granny never share with me.

Beta you have to understand that some people have rivalry with us we are royal thats the reason your mum and dad are not with us they killed my son and daughter granny said cryingly.

I hug her and comfort her it's not time to be weak.

That's why we came here and not contacted with anyone as they will find us but someone give them information and they don't know about you so they kill your parents granny said.

But you know today your bade papa call and they want us to move there will you came with me Granny asked.

Yes granny we will go to our country i want to live with my family , i want to fight with my brother and tie them rakhi i want to show tantrums like a kid and they gonna pamper me like their baby sister i said crying and smilingly.

Yes baby they gonna love you and pamper you a lot granny said.

And beta today yash and anjana call and they want to get you married with their elder son Karan granny said and it shocked me.

Beta they are our old friend your grandfather and his grandfather are best friends and then your parents it's their wish to get you both married grandma said.

Ok grandma I will marry him i said.

I drop granny to her room and move toward my room change into something comfortable and slept.