Proposal

Author pov:
In Kapoor mansion Yash and sanjana Kapoor, Karan's parents are sitting and discussing about Karan marriage.

Yash I think it's time for karan to get married sanjana said.

I know san but you know na he hate this topic yash Said.

I know but i want and i already select the girl sanjana said smilingly.

Who yash asked being all confused.

Who else kiyana she is very sweet simple child and i already love her and i want her my daughter in law Sanjana said.

You are correct san I also like her she reminds me of my friend Ajit and i want to keep her with me yash said sadly.

Ok so we discuss with Karan and as soon as possible bring kiyana as my daughter in this house so she can always be infront of our eyes she is my besties anjana daughter like my daughter sanjana said.

In office:

Kiyana was discussing the project with her team as she is introvert she is just smiling and politely talking but there are some girls Mia who thinks she is miss world and she is head of team but now kiyana came and Karan introduced her as the new head of project she is being all jealous.

Kiyana move toward Karan office to tell him about further details of project.

Behind her Mia said so she is the new head she is not even beautiful like me her ideas are third class.

I don't agree with you Mia she is absolutely beautiful and her ideas are mind-blowing you are just being jealous viola said confidently.

Ohh please she said with jealous face and then move toward her office with her two minons who always agree with her.

Kiyana reach Karan office and knock.

Come in Karan said in his usual cold tone.

Ohh kiyaan did you discuss with the team about the project.

Ya i discussed and this is the final result and i think we will with from tomorrow and some changes are required you can contact mr Liam.

Ok Karan said and take the file and gesture kiana to sit.

That's nice i will inform you about the details you can come tomorrow at 9 o'clock he said politely like he was talking to a small child.

Ok then I will take my leave kiyana said.

No i will drop you I am also going home Karan said.

No i came with my car kiyana said politely.

Ok then came we he said and walk with kiyana till her car.

She sat in her car and open the window and said good night Karan.

Good night and be careful ok Karan said with concern.

She starts her car and go from there.

Karan stand there until her car is out of reach of his eyes.

What are you doing to me doll he said to himself and also moves towards his car and drive towards his home.

KAPOOR MANSION:

Karan reach his home enter and see his parents sitting and watching tv.

He wish them and moves towards his room and freshen up and came downstairs.

Bhai ayush said with his puppy eye.

Yes ayush i know you want something and I am not getting you that thing ok Karan said.

Whatt know Bhai i just want to say that I admire you , you are the best.
Ayush said innocently.

Cut your drama and tell me what you want Karan said.
If you are insisting that much so I will tell you that i want the new game which is released today ayush said like he was most innocent child in this world.

Drama ok i will give you but you have to join office after your exam i want you to learn from scratch Like every employee Karan said.

Ok Bhai ayush said enthusiasticly.

Ok come dinner is ready sanjana said.

They are eating dinner and sanjana said.

Karan i want you to get married and i am not taking no for an answer sanjana said sternly.

But mom i don't want Karan said irritatingly. He only loves his doll and he only wants her as her soulmate.

No Karan and I have already chosen the girl for you sanjana said.

Who mom ayush asked excitedly.

Kiyana, Ajit and anjana daughter sanjana said.

And there kabeer heartbeat stop because whom he wants is only in his destiny.

So Karan what say ajit ask.

It's yes from my side Karan said normally but from inside he is dancing.

Ohhh bhai how fast do you like kia ayush said.

Karan getup and said good night guys and move toward his room smilingly.

He reached his room and saw the photo of kiyana which he secretly clicked when she was eating her chocolate cake at the party.

Meeting soon doll and know you are mine and I will soon make you mine legally and no one can separate you from me.
With these thoughts he sleep.

Kiyana pov:

I reach home and saw my grandma seewing something i wish her and put my head on her lap.

How my baby work she said lovingly.

Good granny i said.

Okk you freshen up and come for dinner.

I move toward my room and change in my night dress.

We had dinner and I drop my granny to her room and then off all light lock the door and move toward my room and slept because I am very tired.

Ignore burger instead of imagine cake