Party part 2

Kiyana pov:
We starts to walk inside and it looks even more pretty we reached at the main entrance.

All were looking in our direction.
I feel very self consciousness as I am not good with talking to people.
I am an introvert.

We reached toward ajeet uncle and aunty.

I wish them.

Ooo my pretty lady uncle came and warmly hug me you are looking just like your dad.

I slightly smile towards him because i remember a scene where my dada used to tease my mumma that I look more like him and i love him more.

I came out of my thoughts and someone came.

He is none other than Karan looking smoking hot.

Aunty said it's his hard work that the company reach its height.

I feel proud of him.

I congratulate him and his parents and my grandma move toward some guest.

On same time a cute boy came and introduced himself he is Karan brother ayush he starts taking to me making me comfortable.
I like his presence he gave me younger brotherly vibe which I never got as I am single child of my parents.

I felt someone's gaze and see toward Karan who was looking at me.

On same time I heard a very irritating voice.

She came towards us and seductively wish Karan.

And glance at me disgustingly.

I slightly move my face to other direction as these type of girls are queen bee who think they can do anything. She wore a very sluty dress.

Karan pov:I was just talking to kiyana but that bitch enter and she disgustingly glance towards my doll and I don't fucking like it

Karan pov:
I was just talking to kiyana but that bitch enter and she disgustingly glance towards my doll and I don't fucking like it.

Suddenly my demaneur change and I became the cold person which everyone knows.

It's mr Kapoor for you miss Smith i said coldly.

I see her whole body freezing.
She knows I don't like someone who takes my first name but some are exceptions.

No mr Kapoor i thought we are friends she said slightly confident and glance towards my doll to show her that she knows me and I am interested in her.

We are not close miss Smith i don't even know your name you are talking about friends. If I heard a rumor about me and you about being anything then remember your and your father whole career will be destroyed mind it i said sternly and she immediately move from there.

I saw my doll standing there timidly thought I will shout on her but she have to know i will never shout on her she my little baby.

Ayush move from there to attend some guest.

Umm mr Kapoor i think I should search for my grandma she said and trying to move.

And I don't like she address me with mr Kapoor she has right to call me with my name.

Karan i said.

Hmmm she said confusingly.

Call me Karan you are family i said. I want to be more than that but it's not correct time as i want to give her time to accept me and my feelings.

Okk Karan she said.

Same time mom came and take her toward food corner.

I stand there watching her eating sweets like it's the most amazing thing in the world.

She was enjoying but suddenly someone came and said to her something dreadful as I saw tears in her eyes and she move toward corridor.

I follow her and call my pa to know about the girl who said something to my doll.

I go towards the corridor and reach the open area and she was standing there looking towards moon with sad expression as she was missing someone.

Kiyana pov:
Karan coldly gave her reply as she was trying to talk to him and he said no one take his first name.

After she was gone i started to walk and call him mr Kapoor as i thought he doesn't like some one take his name.

But he said to call him by his name .

In mean time aunty came and drag me towards food corner which is my favourite i love food special sweets chocolate and cakes.

I was enjoying my cake as aunty go from there to attend some guests.

At same time shanya came she is my college bullie who harassed me many times.

Ooo i see the charity case what are you doing here. This is rich people party not for some low class people.
You orphan you are here to trap rich man she said disgustingly and move toward her friends.

I cry and tears started to flow down my cheeks.

I run towards a corridor and came in a peaceful area and saw moon.
I miss my parents if they are here nothing will happen.

I sense someone's presence which is none other than Karan.

Moon is looking beautiful na he said.

Yaa it's peaceful i said.

We both are looking at each other like if we want each other presence.

We talk about sometime he ask about my business and ask about my number as he wants to work with me on certain projects as I am management students and i study interior designing.

He change my mind from sadness to some excitement.

I excitedly told him about my studies and business.
I usually don't talk much but for him it seems easy like I know him for years as I can trust him.

We both starts to walk towards garden as it's time to go and mostly all guests are gone.

We meet aunty and uncle and move toward parking area.

Msg me when you reach home Karan said making my heart warm as someone is there to care for me.