After the incident

After that incident around 2 years later, Inko had mental problems, always complaining to AM Onesie in Izuku's room and singing like a longing person while All Might was still around. Probably sad about the condition of his wife and son who disappeared and they had to move to a smaller house because the paycheck was cut by more than 90%, so there was not enough money to pay for the house even Inko didn't want to go and never want to live until AM use his strength bring her out of the house and she is crying.

 Probably sad about the condition of his wife and son who disappeared and they had to move to a smaller house because the paycheck was cut by more than 90%, so there was not enough money to pay for the house even Inko didn't want to go and never w...

And Izumi after took some therapy session and let say she has some progress a lot and realize what she have done.

Therapist: Why are you doing this to your brother?

Izumi: When I watch the tv and saw how heroes died and even their strong quirk that doesn't help and make me scared for losing my brother. And my friends is who came out this idea.

Therapist: And you agreed this plan?

Izumi: At first I want to opposed this plan but my other self said I should took this advice.

Therapist: And that success??

Izumi: No..... that's destroyed our life and I don't blame other one but myself.

Therapist: That's right, your brother have determined heart to help people even he is quirkless but what he want is someone who be his side even your former friends be his side but he want somewant from family support him. And because one stupid decision that destroyed my life.

Izumi: So what can I do to earn his forgiveness?

Therapist: You have to think by your own but if you are me I'll leave him alone.

Izumi: Thanks for advice.

And Izumi was about to get up the chair before out of this room.

Therapist: Wait did you love your brother??

Izumi: No I didn't love him like that. I only saw him as my brother.

Therapist: Okay just as I ask.

And Izumi out to this room and she bump to someone as she saw the big lady and full with killing intention make her scared