Spending time

Three month later has pass and they still live in their life, but Izuku and Fel have new member in their house it's Stella who start to live with him as they went to work a part-time job in dessert cafe and they also be popular because due to Izuku make dessert and Stella being his assistance

Izuku: Your order is here.

Customer: *star in her eyes: Thank you so much young man

Izuku: I'm glad you're happy.

Back to Stella who lectured some order from another customer and start make some dessert

Stella: Your order is here

Customer: Thanks beautiful

Stella: Enjoy your meal, sir.

As everything went normal until someone come to the shop amd he frown for seeing his past but he decide to calm down because something not right.

Katsumi: I heard Izumi ran away from her house.

Shoka: Really?? What for?

Iida: She couldn't bear for punishment from auntie Inko.

Izuku: *thought* She ran away?

Mina: Seem like auntie Inko blame to Izumi for make our Izuku run away.

Katsumi: Heard from Auntie, she punished her since I-chan ran away until last three month ago and she ran away.

Izuku is not in the good mood right now and he manage to calm down until close the shop and back home.

Izuku: *thought* And now you two neglected Izumi and also abused her huh? Such a really bad parents. Not different Hisashi.

Stella: Izuku you okay?

Izuku: I'm okay.

Stella: No you are not. Even you have blindfold I can sense tear from your eyes.

Izuku: Well to be honest I'm hate in my past. My past never have a good life at all. My bitch of mother Inko who was remarried with my stepdad Toshinori and he also had daughter name Izumi but she favor her and start to ignored me because she spend her time with her stepdaughter than me who really is biological son. And after my diagnosed as quirkless she forgot for my existence of mine and Izumi along with his goons start to bullied me and use their quirk to hurt me.

Stella: *close her mouth* That's brutal. Did you have some friend?

Izuku: I have two of my friends name Katsuki and Shoto who be there with me and protect me from them but they can't protect me for everytime.

Stella: That's sad but still good for have true friend. And your biological dad?

Izuku: If you mean that piece of shit I don't want to hear or interfere with him my asshole of biological dad Hisashi who almost spend his everytime for gambling and having sex even his penis was like a peanut.

Stella: *blush* Wait how can you say that like normal.

Izuku: When I was helping clean his room with Inko I saw some drug for make his dick become big.

Stella: But that's will have side effects, isn't it?

Izuku: Sure but maybe still not his time.

Stella: Your life as a child never have a happy life right?

Izuku: Yes......

As Stella hug him tightly and comfort him for hearing his past.

Stella: Don't let your past haunted you because now you are strong and you are better than them and they didn't see how amazing you are and I believe in you you can be something beyond than them.

Izuku: Thanks........ I need this......

As he hug her until he sleep as Srella stroke his hair while look at him with gulity eyes on him.

Stella: You have blindfold for hold your pain, right? From now on I'll be there for you and never left your side Izuku.....

At night we'll see sniper lady who look at town from building and she was about to leave until she saw girl who bumped on her a few years ago but something wrong so she come checked on her.

Nagant: This girl...... did she get abused too far.....

Izumi: ..............

Nagant: Kid, can you get up?

Izumi only look at her with emotionless eyes not knowing how to say it.

Nagant: This girl full of scars around body and also deterioration from not getting health food and lost her right eye too. And maybe lost her sense make her not able to speak or feeling around here......

Izumi: ................

Nagant: Did her family neglected and abused too much?

Izumi: ................

Nagant: You'll live with me I'll help you to gain you back yourself.

Yagi's house

?: Hey where is your kid?

Inko: She went missing and I'll find her.

?: Hopefully she can pleasure us because I has many people who want girl like her.

Inko: Trust me she can do it because I test her since she become 14 years old.

?: And yoir husband didn't come hone for a month why don't we had some fun?

Inko: Don't mind.

As All Might took part-time job to gain money for saving his cash for buy his old house back

AM: A little more so we could be back in our old house.

Back to Izuku who hug Stella and also Stella too as he look at her with his feeling of love growing up again.

Izuku: Thanks for make me trust love again. I'm sure I fall in love to you.

Next: Reunion with true friends & Confession