First Day/Sibling Relationship

After he out the place left Inko being tortured by something and now he is on top building as he look at it as he took something out of his mouth and show him to small yellow orb and he look at it.

Izuku: Sorry kid. I need to do this because your body are many problems.

As Izuku saw unborn child inside yellow orb become healthy full than he saw first time.

Izuku: Dammit Inko..... You don't give a fuck to this kid you never took care or even eat something heathy you drunk, drug yourself and having sex not even care your inside will have more pain. I fool you to make you saw I ate kid but I turn him to be in yellow orb and swallow it to help this kid's life.

As Izuku look at this and he let it go. Look at yellow orb for last time.

Izuku: I wish I'll took care you but I want you to be born by family who ready to take care child with love and not care even quirkless or not.

Author: Do you really think I'll make Izuku ate kid???

As Izuku left the building to sleep before it's time for his first day of hell oh no first day on step to become a hero along with his girlfriend.

Sukuna: Kid.

Izuku: What, old man?

Sukuna: Thanks for the meat from last night. I'm truly satisfied to see prideless curses and spirits who tortured them for let them go.

Izuku: And Inko?

Sukuna: That orge seem fun after he came inside her 120th and it still rampage on her.

Izuku: I only granted her wish. And now she got what she want.

Sukuna: When will you send more?

Izuku: Why I felt like I'll send two of them to you?

Sukuna: Nice~

Izuku: ..................

Stella: Hey Izuku I felt like my clothes won't fit on my chest?

Izuku: Why?

Stella: I felt like it's bigger than before.

Izuku: Nah I think it was normal since you had big breast before

Stella: I blame you.....

Izuku: I love you.....

As both of them went to UA but on their way they saw Inko wanted since her secret was being expode and due to she disappeared without any trace.

Stella: Can't believe your mom were bitch like this. Blame everything to step-daughter and beating on her.

Izuku: Yea right I hope karma hit on her. *smirk inside*

Satoru: Woah woah I saw him smirk.

As Izuku and Stella reach their way to be in UA and they on their way to 1A room which he know he'll face those little shits but good thing he still have girlfriend and his true friends. as they came in and they saw Katsuki and Shoto rush to them.