Meet Red Hair Tsundere Princess

Izuku is now chilling while watch some TV in his Dojo along with Fel the legendary Fenrir who had to guard this Dojo before his successor show up and now Izuku finally show up and still wonder why it still be here and what his next duty.

Izuku: Hey you mud, When I show up what your next duty?

Fel: I had to be with you until my last breath have come but don't worry, I'll not let you have peaceful life until you give me some food.

Izuku: *annoyed* Damn mud

Fel: By the way our food is out of stock now so go and buy some food or food ingredients to make some food.

Izuku: Sure, of course. You do have a laugh appetite even you just ate.

The time have pass Izuku went to market and buy some ingredients as he still wear blindfold for not want to be attention buut the people think he is blind and they pity on him.

Izuku: *thought* Idiot.

As he is walking to go home as he heard voice of girl yelled out of alley and girl came out while ask some help from Izuku.

?: Help me please.

Izuku: Can't you see I'm a blind guy.

?: Please they will gonna rape me.

Izuku: Fine just stay behind me um.....

Stella: Just call me Stella.

And he saw another men is chasing on her and they saw someone interfere their thing so they start to yell at him

?: Back off blinder or you'll got beat by us.

Izuku: Bla bla bla and if so?

?: Her parents accept for my marriage with her so I can enjoy her.

Izuku: Nah fuck off loser.

As another boy got mad and head toward on him but Izuku just lifting his left arm and moving his hand behind his neck, he was hit by something on his neck, causing a wound and blood spurting out, causing him to cry out in pain, and others were slowly hit. the same But Stella's power was used by Izuku to put her to sleep until he was the last person left.

?: *fear* Please don't hurt me.

Izuku: And when this girl beg you to stop?? Ikki Kurogane.

Ikki: *fear* N-No....

Izuku: That's my answer too but I have a better idea.

As he ripped Ikki's small penis out of it make him scream and blood keep coming down and Izuku laugh like maniac.

Izuku: And now enjoy your life as you lost your manhood. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The time has passed and Stella just wake up in Izuku dojo and she can see her clothes still be the same and she saw Izuku come in with rice porridge