Entrance Exam

As 10 month has pass away and today is the day that first step for being hero as Izuku and Stella are dressed up their clothes.

Izuku: I've to think seriously about buy a new bed.

Stella: It was your fault after all. This is a three time we bought a new bed.

Izuku: But........

Stella: But nothing mister gojo.

As they left and headed outside of house not knowing Sukuna look at them.

Sukuna: *thought* What's this feeling?

Satoru: Oh the mighty Sukuna have grew the sympathy. You look satisfication for seeing them grow up.

Sukuna: Shut up.

Meanwhile in UA we'll see All Might in his true form, Inko, 1A are in entrance of UA and they are searching on Izuku.

Inko: I know my son would be here.

AM: *thought* You damn brat you have to pay for make my daughter ran away.

Katsumi: I-Chan will come home.

Iida: And stop being hero and watch us.

Sato: I don't see him.

Kyoka: I can't hear him too.

Shoji: Me neither.

Shoka: Izu I have Katsudon and you'll get it.

Ochako: I don't think that'll help.

Momo: Where are you Zuzu?

Inko: Maybe he came in before us?

Iida: That's no way ma'am because we come here before they open entance.

As they still don't see Izuku but they only saw couple is come here and Iida come to scold them.

Iida: Sorry mister but you can't come here this is hero school not for blind people, and your clothes not your former school.

Izuku: You know you annoyed shit first UA didn't have rule for not let blind people join school and second I filled I have homeschool so fuck off.

Iida: If you don't listen so I'll too.....

*SLAPPED*

As Iida was slapping by Tensei and looked angry on his brother for being asshole.

Tensei: Shut your damn mouth Tenya it's like what he said UA didn't have rule like you told and even dare act like you are principle here.

Tenya: But.......

Tensei: That's enough Tenya you're blacklisted hero course from UA and every hero school so took general course.

As Iida cried and run away as everyone after him.

AM: Ingenium, don't you think this is harsh for your brother?

Tensei: He deserved it we never taught him to be a prick and you can't do anything remember you're thin on ice.

As All Might shut up and come inside and Tensei apologize on Izuku and Stella.

Tensei: I'm sorry for trouble.

Izuku: It's fine and I'm not blind people I wear this to train my sense because my clan have this tradition always been like this.

Tensei: Okay.

As Tensei left

Stella: Oh god I can't even handle with him, he is annoy brat....

Izuku: Trust me I know it.