You need to run

If you haven't prayed your salah please pray this book can wait but your salah can't

Happy reading…

Third person p.o.v

" Have you lost your mind ! Shaista ? " Javed voice booms in anger .

" Think rational Javed , Babar is not just your business partner but he has the upper hand in our business. If he withdraws his investment , we will come on road " Shaista tried to make her husband understand but Javed just looked at her in disbelief . He couldn't believe what he just heard , she is ready to sacrifice her daughter for the sake of this luxurious lifestyle .

" I used to think you married me because you wanted a better future for your daughter but …." His voice faded, staring at her intensely .

" But what Javed " Shaista crossed her hand around her arm looking directly into his eyes without an ounce of shame .

" You wanted a luxurious lifestyle that's why you married me right after your husband's death " he accused and her temper flared .

" HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT , I PRACTICALLY help you raise your daughter and ignore mine and this is how you repay me ?" She gasps in anger.

Javed chuckle shaking his head " you help me raise my daughter to get on my good books " 

" You are literally ready to sell your daughter to a 50 year old pervert without even thinking of India's future and all the time you manipulated her into thinking that I am the villain in her life and you are just a helpless mother. " It felt like Javed started connecting all the dots .

" But what can I expect from a woman who abandoned her own mother when she was in desperate need " He gritted out and Shaista's face became red in anger.

" I am doing this for us , for your daughter , understand " she stepped closer to his face in a challenging way .

" No… you . Are. Doing this for your benefit don't drag my daughter into your dirty tricks " Javed warned .

Shaista laughed humorlessly " so what are you going to do now ? Save Inaya ? " 

She chuckled, " Do you really have the guts to fight Babar Nadim?" 

" I will try my best to protect her and if I can't then we plan and Allah the almighty plan and Allah the almighty is the best planner " taking his coat from the chair Javed storms out of the room .

Haider p.o.v

Just like everyday I stood in front of the masjid but not going inside . I just stared at men going inside , some even with their kids .

Flash back of my father holding my finger taking me inside of the masjid while I happily entered the place without knowing what future held for me .

" Are you not going inside? " an old man, almost in his 80s, said .

" This place is not for me " I told him, still staring at the white entrance , I could see children playing inside .

He chuckled " young boy , this place is for everyone , children , teenager , adult , old , poor , rich , beggar , sinner for everyone '' 

"  After so many sins I don't think I deserve forgiveness . And entering such a sacred place felt like sin." I told him truthfully .

I don't know why I am telling him all this. In this one year I don't even remember I spoke to any human being except drowning in my own misery .

" Then you don't know your lord properly , I will tell you how merciful our lord is " he grabbed my hands with his shivering one while slowly taking me to the stair of the masjid .

It felt like my feet worked on their own . The moment we were in the entrance he turn toward me " listen young man , even if your sin touch the sky , our lord will forgive every sin if you repent with true and sincere heart because only and only Allah the knower know what every heart contain , you go and find you peace " he pushed me inside the masjid and my leg automatically enter and after so long I felt like I came home .

Inaya p.o.v

 I was munching chips and watching television. Suddenly my ear perk at the familiar voice .

" Mr. Mallick ?" 

Without wasting any time I tiptoe and went downstairs only to hear my Granny sobbing while Mr. Mallick looked like a truck tried to race with him .

" What's going on ?" I step on the scene. Both their heads turn toward me .

" Inaya you need to run , they are coming " she cried and ran to hug me . Mr. Mallick ran upstairs then came back packing my bags .

" What's wrong ? What's going on ?" I ask clueless .

" Inaya don't ask any questions , right now , we need to run " Mr. Mallick grabbed my hand and was about to drag me towards the entrance but it burst open and two men with guns came inside forcefully .

Granny and I scream in fear  " Give the girl to us " the man pointed gun at Mr. Mallick .

To my surprise he stood in front of me like a shield " over my dead body " 

_________________________________

Oh no!! Now who is going to save Inaya ? 

Hey guys, are you liking it so far …

I have started uploading Mafia Redemption promo reels on my Insta ID secretwriter1396 .

Don't forget to like , share and comment .