Under attack

If you haven't prayed your salah please pray this book can wait but your salah can't

Third person p.o.v

INT. INAYA'S HOUSE - KITCHEN - NIGHT

Moonlight peeks through the window, casting a soft glow on the surroundings. Inaya, tosses and turns in her sleep. She slowly opens her eyes, feeling a sudden thirst overwhelming her. Inaya sighs, she casts a glance on Haider's sleeping figure beside her , deciding to get up and quench her thirst with a glass of water.

She cautiously descends the stairs, her footsteps barely audible on the carpeted steps. As she reaches the bottom, a shiver runs down her spine, making her feel like she's being watched. Her eyes dart around the dimly lit hallway, but she sees nothing unusual. Inaya brushes it off, assuming it's just her imagination playing tricks on her.

Inaya enters the quiet kitchen, her hands trembling slightly. She grabs a glass from the cupboard and fills it with water from the tap. The sound of the water pouring is the only disturbance in the stillness of the house.

Just as Inaya raises the glass to her lips, a hand shoots out from the shadows, forcefully pulling her into a corner. Haider covers Inaya's mouth before she can scream.

INAYA P.O.V

" Umh- leave me " I remove his hand from my mouth forcefully .

Before he could say something my breath hitched at our closeness , my eyes widened as realisation dawned on me .

Does he want me !!! Right now…

" Look my today year old husband , just because I was little flirty with you from the start doesn't me I want to do it tonight , I am very stressed , my father is in hospital , my mother wants to sell-" I was so engrossed counting on my problems on fingers that I didn't realise someone run up to us and Haider smash his head just beside the side of my face.

" Ok ... Aaaay. " I tried to process the situation as Haider already got down on the battlefield fighting four goons in one .

" INAYA! RUN UPSTAIRS " He shouted .

Immediately nodding my head I ran toward the stairs but only to be held by two hands on my leg . I scream in fear as my head hits the edge of the stairs knocking the breath out of my chest .

" Urgh " I grunt in pain tossing on the floor. The man was about to hold my shoulder but flung backward by Haider who came my way concerned .

" You are bleeding " he observed my face .

" Yeah I am " I tried to get up but fell , my whole world spinning like a merry go round .

" Wait " Suddenly my leg sweeps in the air, and I realise Haider is carrying me in his arms towards the gate while all the men are lying on the floor like scattered grain , grunting , groaning in pain .

" Villain " I whispered, staring at his blurry face .

" You will be fine " I heard his deep voice before darkness consumed me .

Third person p.o.v

" You said you will protect her , You liar  " Maryam hold Haider's collar shaking in anger,  watching her grand daughter lying unconsciously on the hospital bed .

" Ammi , it's not his fault . Barbar is a powerful man " Javed spoke, pulling her away from Haider who just took her attacks silently .

" Then what should we do , he cannot protect her " Maryam eyes held hatred .

" You both need to live in this city , as long as you both stay here . Babar won't sit down, " Javed suggested .

" I will make arrangements to leave this city " with Haider leaving Javed and Maryam .

" Do you think Javed , Haider will be able to defeat Babar ?" Maryam sniffles .

Javed looked at the direction Haider left .

" History is repeating itself Ammi , But my heart says Haider is born to defeat Babar after all . It was always his fight to begin with " 

" What do you mean? " Maryam ask .

" Javed turned around with something in his hand " I will tell you everything " He gazed at the old photo of Haider's Parents and Babar standing in the same line in school dress smiling not knowing what their future held for them at that time .

______________________________________

Updated after a long time .... Will try to update sooner now .

What do you think about the chapter?

Did you watch reels of Mafia Redemption on my insta profile secretwriter1396.

If not then please go check it out and don't forget . Its encourage me to write sooner 😉