Her world got shattered again

If you haven't prayed your salah please pray this book can wait but your salah can't

Happy reading..

Inaya  p.o.v

" Ah! I am so bored " I yelled loudly so my boring husband could hear and have some fun or atleast take me for a walk but all I heard from his side was silence and his keywords which he was typing furiously on his laptop .

Oh didn't I inform you ? Haider got a job ! Man, did I tell you my man is hard working as hell . I wish I could have taken that laptop and threw it out of the window. But unfortunately my stomach needs to eat and for that my husband needs to work .

So annoying….

I lick my lips to think something like his to get his attention .

Standing in front of my engrossed husband I smiled cheekily .

" Haider, do you know I have so many skills? " I flip my hair proudly .

" Hmm… " his response made my smile drop .

" I can do a moonwalk for you " I jump excitedly and take my position. I slide my leg one by one effortlessly . Okay I am lying I look like a fish without water .

Suddenly his phone rang and he picked it up like his life depended on that phone call .

Third person p.o.v

Haider, is sitting on a couch, anxiously waiting for a phone call. While pretending to work . He ignored Inaya antique habituated by her childish behaviour .

Suddenly, Haider's phone rings, and he quickly answers it. The voice on the other end belongs to Zoaib, his former mafia associate.

Zoiab with a hushed tone " Haider, we found Farhan's car at the bottom of the lake. But there's no sign of his body "

Haider's face turns pale, and he grips the phone tightly in his hand.

" Bo- body ?" Inaya ear perked up at his word . He glances at her then quickly walks out of the room .

" What do you mean? Did you search the entire lake?" Haider asks nervously .

" Yeah, we searched the lake thoroughly, but there's no trace of him. It looks like he vanished"

Haider's mind races with thoughts, as he tries to process the gravity of the situation. He knows he has to inform Aamal, , but he dreads the impact it would have on her.

" How am I going to tell this to Aamal ?" He rubs his face frustrated .

" Haider, I'm sorry. I know this will be difficult, but we can't hide the truth from her "

Haider takes a deep breath, his eyes filled with both fear and determination.

" You're right. I'll find a way to tell her. She deserves to know " he gulped the uneasiness .

He hangs up the phone, his mind burdened with the weight of the truth he must now deliver. Haider stands up, pacing back and forth in the garden, his thoughts consumed with how he can soften the blow for Aamal.

But the moment he turned around a hand landed on his cheek as his face turned to the other side .

He was slapped by Aamal …

" Where is he ?... Where is my husband?" She screams holding his collar .

" You must be behind my husband's disappearance . You did something " she started to hit his chest while Haider felt defeated by this situation .

" What's going on ?" Furiously Inaya came towards them and yanked Aamal away from Haider .

" How dare you slap him ?" She pushed Aamal and she stumbled back.

" INAYA ! " Inaya was harshly turned around by the ignited Haider . Like his eyes throwing dagger on her way .

" But she- "

" Go to your room " He ordered, almost controlling his anger .

" But Haider "

" I . SAID. GO " His voice booms angrily as she flinches in fear . This is the first time Haider shouted at her like this…

With tears shimmering in her eyes she ran upstairs .

" Aamal …. "

Haider told her everything… how Farhan went to help his cop friend for some mission and attack by the goons and how  Farhan's car was found but his body missing .Her eyes widened, and her hand instinctively covered her mouth as the weight of the situation sank in. A flood of emotions fills her heart as she struggles to process the information.

Tears well up in Animal's eyes, and she tightly clutches onto the edge of the fence for support. Her mind races with a series of unanswered questions and fears for Farhan's safety. She feels a surge of panic and helplessness, not knowing what could have happened to her beloved husband.

" Police…police said that he- he is no more "

Another wave of shock went to Aamal as she fell on the floor

A whirlwind of emotions overtakes her - fear, anger, and a deep longing for answers.

In that moment, Aamal feels her world collapse around her, her once stable and secure life now shattered. The uncertainty of the situation and the unknown fate of her husband leave her feeling vulnerable and overwhelmed.

" No…no… no… no " Aamal screamed, bawling her eyes out .

Her world got shattered again….

_________________________________

How was the chapter? I hope you all like it .

Who is feeling sad for Aamal ?

Now what will be the dynamic of these three trio .

Don't forget to follow me on my new Instagram ID secretwriter9613