I am ready to forgive you

If you haven't prayed your salah please pray this book can wait but your salah can't be happy reading .

Inaya p.o.v

" LEAVE ME ! LEAVE ME ! I scream at the top of my lungs while they drag me to the deeper side of the forest .

" If it wouldn't have been the boss orders , I would have killed her " the man to the other side mutter frustrated.

" Lay your hand on me and I will kill you all " I shouted jumping to get out of their grip .

They laugh " Have you seen yourself , can't even kill a mosquito " he mocked .

Okay… he just offended my female ego .

" But I must say Sir's choice is good , I mean look at her , so fresh " a man in front of me disgusted me .

" Wanna taste ?" Another one said,

" Won't mind " he wink and my eyes widened in fear .

 No they won't…. Ya Rab please save me..

" Don't even think about it , if boss knew , he will kill us " the guy who was frustrated spoke .

" Just going to have some fun, there no harm " 

" Exactly " the creepy man wink and push me on the muddy ground .

" Ouch !" I grunt in pain as a thorn prick inside my palm .

" No ! No please don't " I beg with tears flowing my eyes , he extended his hand to touch my face . 

I squeezed my eyes shut in disgust …. But his filthy hand never touched my face .

Slowly opening my eyes , I saw his hand was inches away from my face and a strong hand from behind held it tightly while the guy winced in pain .

Slowly turning my neck a little , his face came to my vision , angry …No ! A very angry looking Villian .

" Villain ?" I gulp .

In a blink the creepy man flew to the other side as Villain flipped him so hard .

" Woah…" I stood up amazed . The night he saved me from a goon's flash in front of my eyes .

Flash back 

Haider p.o.v

 praying salah after so many years, I made my way back home from the mosque, my mind still focused on the prayers and the tranquillity of the peaceful place of worship. 

As I approached my house, a sense of unease settled in my heart when I heard the frantic voice of Maryam maam, " HELP! SOMEBODY HELP" 

 " What the hell ?" I mutter , without a second thought, I rushed towards the commotion, worried about what I might find.

The moment I reached their door I saw a man laying on the lap of Ma'am with blood oozing out from his shoulder while Ma'am crying hysterically . a bullet wound on his shoulder. His hand trembling, he pointed towards the door, indicating something .

I immediately rush to their side " Don't worry sir , I will take you to the hospital now " 

" N- no pl- please sa- save my daughter " he said with utmost difficulty .

My eyebrows immediately furrowed and the girl's face flash in front of my eyes .

" Please, please save my granddaughter " Maryam Ma'am folded her blood filled hand in front of me .

I quickly put down his hand " I promise I won't let anything happen to her " 

Flash back ends

Inaya p.o.v

" Watch out " I screamed as the goons came with a log to hit his head but he dug in Nick time and punched so hard on his nose that it started bleeding instantly .

Suddenly a man put a knife to my neck " VILLIAN " I shouted in fear .

But to my surprise the raging look he gave to the guy was enough for him to step back and run away .

All of them ran away as the man stood in front of me like a one man army ….

" Dad!" I cried rushing in the hospital abd6 hugged him tightly .

" Ouch " he winces in pain .

" Sorry , sorry " I retreated back .

" Thank God , you are okay " he patted my head ..

He is in hospital bed , the bullet has taken out but the doctor said he need lots of rest to recover .

" Why did you protect me ? I thought you didn't like me ?" I mumble still not understanding his gesture .

He kept quiet " let me inform mom " I said getting but Dad held my wrist. 

" Don't…Don't tell your mom anything and don't try to contact her , She is the one who told Babar about where you are staying " I blink not understanding where the conversation is going. 

" Wha- what do you mean , wh- why would my mother do that to me…I mean "  ai shutter while my heart started to beat loudly .

" He mean is , your mother is a gold digger and opportunist , she can go to any level to have a comfortable and luxurious life style " Granny said bitterly while tears flowed from my eyes .

" ENOUGH GRANNY !,. You cannot talk about my mother like that " I yelled in disbelief .

Third person p.o.v

" That's the truth Inaya , your mother is not what she pretended to be all years , she made you hate him but the truth was he is gem of a person , he took care of you , and even me when everyone abandons me , even my own daughter disown me " Granny sob " your mother didn't even think to sell you to the pathetic pervert in exchange of continue to live her luxurious life " 

Inaya stumbles and about to fall when two strong hands grip her arm firmly. 

She looked up with broken eyes to see Haider watching with pitiful eyes . Gently he took her to the couch and made her sit .

" He is going to come back "Javed whispered in fear .

" What are we going to do ?" Maryam cried 

" We cannot protect her ?" She cried helplessly .

" We need to send Inaya away from this town, " Javed said, determined. 

" But you are injured, " Maryam said.

Slowly Maryam's eyes fell on Haider and Inaya , Haider gently made her drink water while Inaya was crying like a child .

Please forgive me. I promise I will do anything to seek your forgiveness. Haider words rang in her ears .

With a heavy heart and not knowing if she is doing right , She went to them , Haider stood up looking at her worriedly .

" You wanted my forgiveness , I am ready to forgive you " Maryam said and a hint of relief swirled in his eyes .

" But for that , you need to marry my granddaughter and protect her dignity at all cost " Maryam announced Inaya stood up in shock while Haider stood still not knowing what to do …

_________________________________

 Okay … do you think Haider will agree to her demand .

Did you watch the upcoming chapters reels on my insta ID secretwriter1396