Liar liar....

RE- UPLOADED THIS CHAPTER WITH EXTENDED VERSION .

If you haven't prayed please pray this book can wait but your salah can't

Happy reading…

Inaya p.o.v

It has been five long and difficult months since Aamal's husband passed away. I feel a deep sense of sympathy and sorrow for her , as losing a loved one is an incredibly painful experience. However, there's something quite unusual happening that I can't help but notice.

Ever since Farhan's death, Haider has started showing an unexpected level of concern for her. It's as if her  loss has awakened a different side of my husband, one that is more attentive and caring towards her well-being. I can't help but feel a mixture of confusion and gratitude towards this newfound attention.

While part of me is grateful for Haider's increased concern and support during this challenging time, another part of me wonders why it took the tragedy of someone else for this change to occur.

I look up from my book then stare at Haider who was typing furiously on his laptop while lying half on the bed .

" Do you know Aamal from before ?" I couldn't help but the question kept arising so I asked and his hand froze in the middle.

After a few seconds , he kept typing, completely ignoring my question .

I squinted my eyes in anger " What the hell…." I murmur about getting ignited.

Walking aggressively toward him I snatch his laptop away .

" Do you think of yourself as the Prince of seven heaven or did your ear finally give up on my voice? " I ask, fuming in anger .

He snatched his laptop back " No I decided to ignore your existence for a while " his voice held irritation .

" Oh my goodness " I clasp my mouth dramatically " like without my existence . it was raining colours in your life "

" At least I had peace " he murmured under his breath and my eyes widened dramatically .

" What did you say ? What did you just say? " I jumped on the bed almost to grab his collar .

He tried to grab my both hands like I am some child who is trying to annoy him " I - I said because of you I had so much peace in my life "

" LIAR …liar liar pants on fire " I snatch my fragile yet delicate hand back from his large one .

" Listen Mr. I have to be mysterious all the time , if you think I haven't realised I did I know you have some past connection with Aamal . And I have no problem with that but please don't hide it from me " I said with all seriousness .

Haider adjusted in his seat " you don't have to sound so serious "

But I could hear the uneasiness in his voice .

The corner of my mouth curled up into a mischievous smile. " Are you staying with me because you think I will fall in love with you? "  I raised my eyebrows .

He smirk " oh you don't I thought you were already head over heels for me " he take his hand on his hair proudly .

" Oh please, just because I flirted with you here and there doesn't mean I fell for you ." I made a proud face .

I flip my hair " it's not easy make Inaya mallick fall in love "

" Oh " He close his laptop , I bite my lip I know something is coming up " who was that girl who said Mr. Villian I will marry you someday at our first meeting "

Oh shoot…

I open and close my mouth like a fish trying to come up with a comeback .

" That… that is because I was yeah .. I was trying to cheer you up , you look sad and homeless " I bite my tongue and turn around .

Now I am gone .

" Home - home less " he stood up astonished and offended by what I just said …

" I look homeless to you " he bewildered .

I almost suppressed my laughter seeing him work up .

" Yeah… " I shrug my shoulders casually .

" Oh…" he smiled oh… it's the smile which says, "Now see what I do to you .

" Homeless " he smiles evilly while lifting his sleeves .

Oh.. oh… no..

" Haider " I step back cautiously while the smile never leaves my face .

" Yes…Inaya…" his voice sounded so…. Okay  I might have melted down inside .

My eyes widened and he jumped on me " Haider No !" I moved from the way laughing but suddenly out of nowhere Aamal entered and Haider accidently fell on her .

I stick my tongue out  and walk toward her when she pushes him away and slaps him across his cheek within a second .

I froze on my step…

" How dare you touch me, " she yell furiously .

" I knew… you are never-" before she could say more … I stood in front of Haider . My hand automatically curls into fist .

"  With all due respect to your situation Aamal . You have no right to slap my husband like that " I spoke through my teeth controlling my inner rage .

" You saw what he did I just entered and he -"

" You saw what YOU DID ? You entered inside a couple room without knocking and by accident Haider hug you and slap him . Do you think he was waiting every second near the door so that you come and he jump on you ! Do you?" I question and she stood dumb founded .

" No right !" I cross my arm .

"  Before jumping into conclusion , you should have seen what we were doing before you entered OUR room rudely " she blink several times avoiding my gaze then glance at Haider like waiting for him to say something and to be honest I thought he would to defend her but instead he kept silent and that was my que to continue .

" I would like you to apologise from my husband right now " I said firmly and her widen a little .

Seriously what the hell did she expected ? I would give a pat on her back like yah… good job you slap my husband or what?

" I - I am sorry … I shouldn't have I just came to call Haider be- because my uncle and aunt came and wants to meet him " I felt a little bad as her eyes became teary .

" Okay he is coming downstairs " my voice came out gentle as soon as I saw a tear escape her eyes .

After she left I turn around only to see Haider gazing my face intensely . For the first time I saw his eyes on me not on Aamal…. His eyes ….his eyes held admiration .

For me??

__________________________________

How was extended chapter??