°•♡3♡•°

Taehyung was sitting in room

Taehyung was sitting in room...staring at the raindrops falling on the small pot of flowers....

The arrival of Mins got delayed because of the sudden rain....he chuckled when he remembered how Jimin was whining and Jungkook was laughing on Jimin bad luck...

Taehyung was immersed in his thoughts..that he didnt notice when Jungkook came inside the room and sat behind him..

Jungkook softly grabbed taehyung waist in which Taehyung didnt flinch because he know it's only Jungkook who can touch him....

"Kya soch rhe h aap"
(What are you thinking)

Jungkook asked to which taehyung sighed and leaned his head head on Jungkook chest who started to caress Taehyung hairs...

"Kuch nhi bas purana waqt yaad kar rahe the....ek waqt tha jab hme aapse kitna dar lgta tha...jab hum aapki bas ek zimedari the or kuch nhi"

(Nothing just remembering the old times....there was a time when I used to be do scared of you...when I was just your responsibility nothing more)

Jungkook hmmed and said

"Aapko yaad h hmari mulakat kaise hui thi....kaise aapne hame sabke saamne maafi mangwai thi.....kaise aap hme ghoor rhe the jaise ki hmne koi bahut bada gunah kar diya ho....aapko yaad hai hmari shaadi kin haalato mein hui thi)

(You remember how we met....how you made me to say sorry in front of everyone....how you were glaring at me like I committed the most bad thing.....and you remember how our marriage happened...in what circumstances hmmm)

Taehyung nodded and Jungkook grabbed Taehyung hand and stared to play with the bangles....while taehyung closed his eyes remembering how he met Jungkook and how he became the queen of Jungkook...

°•~♡♡~•°

Blood was scattered everywhere

Blood was scattered everywhere...the painful screams of the prisoners were heard from the jail....the soldiers were feeling happy to beat the person because it's been a complete 1 week this criminal was hiding from them and doing bad crimes of human trafficking..