°•♡9♡•°

"Pirate you know for the first time in my life

"Pirate you know for the first time in my life...I am feeling that everything which is happening....is not a coincidence"

Jungkook said patting his pet horse wearing a normal white kurta after the haldi ceremony....the incident which happened with him during the ceremony was still coming in his mind....

"Hmm~~someone is in love hmm"

Jungkook heard the voice of his brother Jimin who was standing there with a mehandi cone in his hand.....

Jungkook ignored him and started to pour the water in the bucket for his pet horse to drink....Jimin sat on the chair and again said

"You are protecting him from that creepy uncle....you are teasing him...today also You made that aunt to leave this wedding.....why you did that....for responsibility....naa....for love"

Jungkook gave a look to Jimin to which Jimin ignored successfully and grabbed his big silly brother hand and made him to sit on chair and started to apply mehandi on his hand....

And Jungkook again started to remember what happened in haldi ceremony....

.

.

.

Jungkook and IU both were sitting beside each other

Jungkook and IU both were sitting beside each other....the yellow curtain was between them to prevent them from seeing each other....

Jimin was applying haldi on IU legs....and he was smart enough to see how IU's gaze was on someone near Lee Jong....Jimin ignored it and took the bowl and gave it to taehyung so that he can keep it in a safe place....

Because here Groom family will apply haldi on Jungkook after the lunch....Taehyung was walking with the bowl in his hand....

Taehyung was walking carefully but he felt a tug on his dupatta he turned and saw a cute lil boy was looking at taehyung with his big eyes...