°•♡10{Pt 2}♡•°

I will address IU's Father as King Leo okk
Enjoy reading
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will address IU's Father as King Leo okkEnjoy reading ♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"THE HELL YOU KING....YOUR DAUGHTER RAN AWAY WITH SOMEONE NAME LEE JONG"

Jimin said angrily and taehyung who was searching IU in bathroom ran towards Jimin and took the letter and started to read it.....

"No no IU cant do this Jimin....I know her...s..she cant"
Taehyung immediately said those words to defend IU...the only best person in his life...

Leo too read the letter and cursed his daughter in his mind because at the end she ruined his all plan...Leo started to think to run away from this place because he know Jungkook will kill him when he will get this news...

He looked at Taehyung and Jimin....and he knows that he can manipulate Taehyung but Jimin....he started to think and the next thing he did shocked both Taehyung and Jimin...

Leo immediately kneeled infront of Jimin on his feet and placed his turban on Jimin's feet and stared to shed his fake heavy tears....

Taehyung was surprised and Jimin immediately backed away in shock...Leo started to cry and he joined his hands in a pleading manner and said in a heartbroken voice

"I..I am so ashamed for this bad act of my daughter....but please...please give me a chance...I promise I will find my daughter in 2 hours....I promise but please Jiminshii please dont tell anyone please"

Jimin stared at King leo and immediately hold king shoulders which made Leo to smirk internally....taehyung hold the turban and gave it back to King and king sadly smiled and took the turban holding taehyung hands in a sneaking way...

"I..I can't lie to my brother....I have to tell him"
Jimin said which made Leo to glare at him but he immediately controlled his emotions and again started to plead infront of Jimin and being a soft heart Jimin agreed to handle the matter....

Leo smirked and went from there...

.

.

.

The entry of bride made everyone eyes to shine

The entry of bride made everyone eyes to shine....Jimin was holding the hand...Mrs Jeon hold Jungkook shoulder and motioned him to go and bring his life partner...

Jungkook smiled and nodded and stood up and started to take his steps towards Jimin and the person who was dressed to be his bride...the moment Jimin saw Jungkook approaching them he immediately whispered

"Taehyung bhai is coming here..please handle hmm"

Taehyung who was with Jimin with his face covered with a translucent mehroon colour veil...looking immensely beautiful in a dark mehroon lehngaa.....started to feel nervous when he heard Jimin words...

His eyes were blinking in nervousness and fear that what if....King fail in bringing back Princess.....what if....Jungkook comes to know about the truth??

He felt a shiver ran into his spine when he heard Jungkook soft but deep raspy voice

"If you dont mind then can I have my life partner now??"

Taehyung felt that Jimin removed his hand and gave it to Jungkook and he felt something different when he felt Jungkook softly caressing his hands....

.

.

.

Taehyung was continuously rubbing his hands to ease his nervousness

Taehyung was continuously rubbing his hands to ease his nervousness.....Jungkook was doing the ritual which Pandit jii was telling him to do....

"Now its time for Bride and Groom to do phere"

Jimin eyes went wide hearing this...he was planning in his mind what to do because after this ritual taehyung will be married to Jungkook almost 70%.....no no he cant let this happen...

Jimin saw Jungkook stood up from his place but taehyung.....taehyung was still sitting on his place....

Jimin was about to come towards taehyung but stopped when he heard his brother angry voice

"Now what is your next step you both Taehyung and Jimin hmm"

°•~~●●~~•°

This wattpad isnt letting me to write more than this...
I will try to update tonight only.....

°•~~●●~~•°