°•♡4♡•°

Jungkook was riding his horse

Jungkook was riding his horse....he was on way to Trishya kingdom....he was already loving the beautiful nature of the Kingdom....this place is so calm unlike his Kingdom....

No guards and soldiers were with him....why.....because he dont want....he started to feel thirsty because of the long journey....so he changed the direction to first go near the waterfall to have some water....

"Wow"
He said while looking at the beautiful waterfall....he immediately tied his horse...and removed his clothes and placed them on horse body and went inside the water......he was feeling to have a quick bath too...

.

.

.

Meanwhile a small petite intersex boy name Kim Taehyung was humming while going near the waterfall to fetch water in his earthen pot....

The soft sound of anklets were grabbing the attention of flowers which immediately start to dance whenever they were hearing the sound of anklets...

The boy came near the waterfall...and placed his pot down on ground...and sit near the side of rock and dipped his feet inside water.....

He was playing with water and giggling with himself unaware of the dark gaze of someone

.

.

.

Jungkook who was diving and enjoying the bath....immediately came in alert mode when he heard the voice of someone Singing....he immediately swim at the deep end of the lake...and squirted his eyes to see the person...

The person can be anyone...thief.....traitor....anyone....

Jungkook looked up to see a shadow of a figure coming towards the other end of the lake....

His gaze fell on the soft feet of the person...and the anklets which were producing the soft sound.....his eyes more upwards and stopped on the small waist of the person....which he can perfectly see through the almost transparent top.....