°•♡11♡○°

The beautiful morning arise in the kingdom of Jeons....the flowers were blooming...the cute lil animals were running here and there...

In a big castle of Jeons....Jungkook was sleeping on his royal bed...but his sleep was getting disturbed when he was hearing a continuous "chan chan" sound....

He opened his eyes lazily....only to get bless with a beautiful no no most beautiful view of his wifey wearing a beautiful lehngaa...and was practising some dance steps...and because of this the bangles and anklets were producing a sound...

and because of this the bangles and anklets were producing a sound

"Haaye mein marjawan"

Jungkook said placing his hand on his heart admiring his wifey....taehyung who was practicing the dance steps saw Jungkook who was looking at him only...

Taehyung raised his eyebrows and said

"Subah subah maharaja sa aapko koi kaam nhi h jo aap hume dekh rahe h"
(In morning you didnt got any work that you are staring at me hmm)

Jungkook shooked his head shamelessly and said

"Ab jab khud ki biwi subah subah itni khoobsurat lage to bhala rajasahab bhi kya kare"
(Well....what a king can do when his own wife is blessing him a beautiful view in morning)

Taehyung cutely glared at him and left the room mumbling words like shameless,  pervert king and so many...

.

.

.

The whole kingdom was shining like a new bride

The whole kingdom was shining like a new bride...the soldiers were standing in a standing position to greet the King Yoongi and his family...

Taehyung was standing with the female servants behind and beside him Mrs.Jeon was standing....

Jimin was hiding behind the pillar on the first floor because he want to see Kimg first...just then the trumpets sound
gave everyone a signal that King Yoongi has arrived....

The drum rolls echoed the area...and Jimin eyes shined with happiness when his eyes fall on Yoongi...

and Jimin eyes shined with happiness when his eyes fall on Yoongi